Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Rebel County

• 28-12-2014 6:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭

Only a day after Munster beat Leinster, I dared to enter the Rebel County to visit relations.
    I also took the opportunity to meet with a member of boards and a regular contributor to this forum.
    A really nice guy, and I could sing his praises for hours - but he would only think that it was because of the very special gift he presented to me.
    Now maybe I was very privileged and it won't happen for every one, but all I will say is that if you are planning to visit him, for the chosen few, the trip could be very well worth it. ;););)
    Jim.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Billy Bunting

JamesM wrote: »
    Only a day after Munster beat Leinster, I dared to enter the Rebel County to visit relations.
    I also took the opportunity to meet with a member of boards and a regular contributor to this forum.
    A really nice guy, and I could sing his praises for hours - but he would only think that it was because of the very special gift he presented to me.
    Now maybe I was very privileged and it won't happen for every one, but all I will say is that if you are planning to visit him, for the chosen few, the trip could be very well worth it. ;););)
    Jim.

Sha he knew you were coming. 😎

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭jimf

be wary james he has been known to distribute a truth portion

you will have no trade secrets left when you return to the other capital

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭JamesM

I'm still with the relations, so I haven't sampled too much.
    But I think that the poor fellow gave it to me to try and STOP me talking so much. :eek:
    Jim.

Advertisement