Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IEC Stage 1 2015

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 heiid4

tonydude wrote: »
    On the IMM1295 form where it states the details of intended work in Canada what should I put in, im putting that its a WHV but apart from that I don't know what ill be doing over there not to mind where and whats a LMIA, do I ignore all this section?? Need to get it uploaded by today cause police certs will expire.
    I also left that part blank on mine too and from the pdf it wasnt required. If you did know, id say you might be told to get the International Work Experience visa instead of WHV

I didnt know Garda cert expired? My cert was dated 6th of march '15, but I submitted my CIC application form on 2nd of may

Advertisement