If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delivery Options

Options
  • 28-12-2014 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Just ordered a RXV677 AMP in £ from the .ie site. There's wasn't an option of fast delivery. Any idea of when we'll get it? (i.e. before New Years or the week after). Happy to pay extra delivery to get it sooner whilst on holidays to set it up etc.

Thanks.

PS - Order number is 100762

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭atgate

atgate wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Just ordered a RXV677 AMP in £ from the .ie site. There's wasn't an option of fast delivery. Any idea of when we'll get it? (i.e. before New Years or the week after). Happy to pay extra delivery to get it sooner whilst on holidays to set it up etc.

Thanks.

PS - Order number is 100762
    I imagine you're mad busy with the post xmas sales but any chance on an ETA? Damn my desire for instant gratification! Cheers 

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Atgate,

Thanks for the order and apologies for the delay getting back to you - we had a major web freakout this morning which added to the fact that the store is completely mental today has delayed some orders - your order is being processed now and will be picked tomorrow - it may hit you Wednesday but latest should be Friday so you should be able to play with your new Yamaha train set before the holiday is out!

We will drop you a line with an ETA as soon as we hear from the courier,

Apologies again for the delay and give me a shout if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc

(Ps - I'm all into instant gratification!)

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Atgate,

Thanks for the order and apologies for the delay getting back to you - we had a major web freakout this morning which added to the fact that the store is completely mental today has delayed some orders - your order is being processed now and will be picked tomorrow - it may hit you Wednesday but latest should be Friday so you should be able to play with your new Yamaha train set before the holiday is out!

ATVB,

John Mc

Thanks John. Though it doesn't appear to have shipped so I presume it'll be next week then?

atgate wrote: »
    Hi Atgate,

ATVB,

John Mc

Thanks John. Though it doesn't appear to have shipped so I presume it'll be next week then?
    Atgate,

its deffo shipped - I've just mailed the courier to see when its out for delivery - I'll get straight back to you asap,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Atgate - that unit is out for delivery today - I'll PM you the number for the Courier and they may be able to give you the van drivers number so you can tie up with him,

Thanks again and keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

• Advertisement

Just arrived John. Thanks a million and Happy New Year!

Yahoooooooooooo

that's your new year sorted - you will be crawling around under the TV - disconnecting the TV whilst everyone is trying to watch the Telly at midnight :)

enjoy it and thanks a million for the business - much appreciated!

ATVB,

John Mc & the RS Crew
    John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.