Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Linking boards account to Google id?

Options
  • 28-12-2014 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭

Hello,

First, I hope this is the right place to ask, if not please let me know.

I would like (if it is possible) to link my gzoladz boards.ie account to my google id. The only option I could see was to open a new account but I don't want to do that as I would be loosing the history (and I may be at fault by registering again).

Can you please advise if this is possible and how to go about it?

Thanks,
    G

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Boards.ie: Declan

Hi Gzoladz,

Happy new year to you - if your Boards.ie account has the same email address as your Google ID, and you are logged in to google, then you should be able to log in by selecting 'Log In with Google' in the login options

Thanks

Declan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭gzoladz

Hi Declan,

Thanks for coming back to me. I checked and my account was actually opened with an email adress I no longer use, so I have updated it with my Google account and all sorted now :)

Thanks for your help,
    G

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement