Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Contract problems- TWO accounts

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

foxerv1 wrote: »
    Hi foxerv1

The cheque will arrive (within 30 days)

Your next bill will also include the overcharge for the period stated in the bill you recently received.

Thanks
    Al

30 days seems an awfully long time for a cheque to make its way to me Al?
    Your views on this are completely understood foxerv1

Credit management had advised me within 30 days - I did ask for a shorter timeframe but they cannot arrange this due to internal processing procedures I'm afraid.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Credit management had advised me within 30 days - I did ask for a shorter timeframe but they cannot arrange this due to internal processing procedures I'm afraid.

Al

Is that 30 days working, or 30 calendar days Alan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

foxerv1 wrote: »

Al

Is that 30 days working, or 30 calendar days Alan?
    I'll double check with the credit management department and get back to you foxerv1

Al

Advertisement