Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement

Options
  • 29-12-2014 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

hi 

I need a bank statement as soon as possible, how can I get this in the nex day or so. I need it as proof of address with transactions on it for the last 3 months?

Please let me know as soon as possible

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi user23

Thanks for contacting us here with your query.

You can call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000 and use our self- service menu to order an up to date statement. Please select option 1, 5 and then 1 on the phone menu. If you have registered for eStatements online and order this before 3.30 pm on a banking day it will be ready to download online the next banking day for you. 

If it's being sent in the post, the statement takes 3-5 working days to reach the address on file. Here is some further information on eStatements and how to set this up if you have yet to avail of this facility.

If we can help further please do let us know.

Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 40 user23

Hi user23

Thanks for contacting us here with your query.

You can call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000 and use our self- service menu to order an up to date statement. Please select option 1, 5 and then 1 on the phone menu. If you have registered for eStatements online and order this before 3.30 pm on a banking day it will be ready to download online the next banking day for you. 

If it's being sent in the post, the statement takes 3-5 working days to reach the address on file. is some further information on eStatements and how to set this up if you have yet to avail of this facility.

If we can help further please do let us know.

Thanks
    Alison
    I ordered an statement in a branch this morning, i am signed up for E Statements will I receive it tomorrow?

Hi user23

Yes, this will show on your eStatements tomorrow for you. 

Hope this helps!

Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 40 user23

thanks very much

Appreciate it

Thanks

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

This may be a silly question, but why can an e-Statement not be just generated on demand??

• Advertisement

Hi Red Alert

Thanks for asking the question.

As paper statements and eStatements update within particular intervals i.e monthly, quarterly, annually etc. it is necessary at times to order an up to date statement by using the Bank of Ireland 365 phone self service menu. Although, the up to date statements can be generated fairly quickly. If ordered prior to 3.30 pm on a banking day, its ready next banking day to view and download.

Hope the above is helpful.

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement