Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything happening in Town tonight?

Options
  • 29-12-2014 12:33pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Might be hitting Town tonight, haven't been out at all over Christmas.

Will it be dead or is there anything happening? Music/Club wise?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Monday without Christmas is bit of a died night. Maybe try Lost society( dont know if they are open on a Monday). Its the best club Tuesday to Thursday. Its like 3 floors of different music. Its "alternative" so its not for everyone. That what I like about it. There is never a rough crowd and everyone is there to have a good time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

sugarman wrote: »
    I'd imagine everywhere will be quite today/tomorrow before NYE.

Tho saying that, anywhere up Harcourt St is always lively enough.. Coppers, Diceys, Everleigh etc etc.. If that's what you're after.

They tend to be all a bit Generic. Coopers will probably be the best of that bunch. I cant imagine the others having anyone in them.

OP would you just chill at somewhere like the workmans or Lafayette which is more like a bar than a club

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Free comedy show in the Stag's head. Some genuinely good talent performing and should get a decent crowd in. Then follow your nose in town for decent spot for tunes.

Advertisement