Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I can't get my flashguns talking to each other

• 29-12-2014 1:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭

So I have a Canon 550D and 2 flashes, a 430 EX and a 430 EX II. I have the 430 EX II set as master and the other as slave. They're both set to the same channel and are close together but I can't get the slave to fire. I want to be able to use 2 flashes on location. I've followed every step in the manual but I can't seem to get them both firing together. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭ianobrien

OP, the 430ex II can't be used as an on camera master I think. That's my readings of the manuals and from Canons website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

I actually got them working after thanks. I feel kind of stupid actually. All I needed to do was put a another receiver on the second flash.

Advertisement