Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing course

Options
  • 29-12-2014 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone can give me any info on what to expect regards changing my level 8 course, i am currently in maynooth studying science but failed my first year exams and need to repeat this year, i would love to change to do business instead but not sure if i can get susi as i got it for the 1st year already, would i be able to get the free fees for the 1st year of business maybe?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You can't get the free fees for the same year twice, regardless of a change in course.
    Have you been told it's permissible to change course into a completely different discipline?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭upinthesky

I haven't been told anything yet, i'm only considering it at the moment as i think the science degree is way to hard for me, especially trying to bring up a family, it takes up a lot of time, so i can't change degree then.

Advertisement