Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abe's Oddssey PS1

Options
  • 29-12-2014 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

The girlfriend is coming over from the UK for a few days tomorrow and we got talking about old games she used to play last night on Skype.

She absolutely LOVED Abe's Oddssey on PS1 so if any of you have a copy of this game would you be willing to part with it?

I'd be willing to pay up to a tenner as I'm rather tight after Christmas but I'm planning on giving her my PSOne with a controller and this game to rekindle it for her and give her a bit of a nostalgia trip.

I'd ideally like to pick this up somewhere today if anybody has a copy.

Thank you so much in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

This can be closed, traded in Street Fighter III: Third Strike in The R.A.G.E and got reamed in terms of the amount of credit I got for it.

I was desperate though! :P

This can be closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement