Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-Connection of ESB Feed

Options
  • 29-12-2014 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm in need of a little help with an application to reconnect an ESB supply that has been switched of for greater than two years.

Basically the application form is complete but i am missing two components.These components are,
    (1) Ordnance survey map ( Scale 1:2500 rural, 1:1000 Urban) showing the location of your site, and
    (2) A site plan (Scale 1:100 - 1:500) showing the premises.

This house in in rural Sligo and is certified by a RECI registered contractor and currently has a Meter with an MPRN No:

If anyone could point me in the right direction to obtain the ordnance survey map and site layout it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
    Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

The fact you have a mprn number means you will not require these maps. Submit your application with a current completion certificate and follow up with a call to Esbn.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Paul_Mc1988

meercat wrote: »
    The fact you have a mprn number means you will not require these maps. Submit your application with a current completion certificate and follow up with a call to Esbn.

As the supply has been switched off for greater than two years these forms are needed!

As the supply has been switched off for greater than two years these forms are needed!

Have dealt with Esbn in similar cases and when a mprn number was previously issued they agreed to issue a new mprn number without any site maps. Try contacting Esbn metering section yourself. You will need a new cert though.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Paul_Mc1988

meercat wrote: »
    Have dealt with Esbn in similar cases and when a mprn number was previously issued they agreed to issue a new mprn number without any site maps. Try contacting Esbn metering section yourself. You will need a new cert though.

So Does that mean i must get the whole house tested again by a RECI.

So Does that mean i must get the whole house tested again by a RECI.

Yes. You will require a recent completion cert.

• Advertisement
Advertisement