Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgently need my final meter reading sent to Flogas

Options
  • 29-12-2014 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭

Hi.

I moved house and the house I moved to had the gas heating with Flo Gas. I switched to Electric Ireland. My meter reading at the time was 74 but the final reading sent to Flo Gas was 350+ resulting in a bill for over €250 for ten days use.

I called Electric Ireland a couple of months ago asking that the correct reading be sent. It wasn't. So I called again a couple of weeks ago and again, the meter reading has not been sent.

I am now getting constant calls and final reminder bills from Flogas looking for the outstanding amount. Obviously I am not going to pay it as it's completely inaccurate but they tell me that they can't do anything unless you send on the correct final reading.

I've had a revised bill from electric ireland recently with the correct reading on it but it still doesn't seem to have been sent to Flogas.

I really need this sorted out as it's been going on for a long time and numerous calls haven't resolved it yet. 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi ash23,

Thanks for your post, and we regret to hear of the frustration this has caused.

Can you confirm your account details by private message (including your full name, address, contact number and confirmation that you are the account holder) so we can look into this for you?

Thanks,
    David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

I was advised that the reading was sent but Flogas still haven't gotten it. I've PMd Aoife back the following:

Hi Aoife,
    Flogas are still saying they haven't gotten the reading.
    I'm getting almost daily calls from them now. Can you confirm that the reading has been sent, the date it was sent and where it was sent to so I can get back to them?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi ash23,

I've responded to your PM.

Regards,
    Aoife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

Hi Aoife thanks.

I've sent it on to Flogas so hopefully it gets sorted soon.

Thanks for the prompt response.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi ash23,

You're very welcome.

Do let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Regards,
    Aoife

• Advertisement
Advertisement