Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vg base

Options
  • 29-12-2014 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi folks does anyone know of a bricks and mortar store in Dublin that sells flavourless and no nicotine vg. Have tried esmoke ireland and ecirette and both are out of stock.

Also has anyone tried adding vg to a store bought juice and if so any advice. Vaping wingnuts vampires kiss at the moment and would like to see what its like a little more on the vg side.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Bromium wrote: »
    Hi folks does anyone know of a bricks and mortar store in Dublin that sells flavourless and no nicotine vg. Have tried esmoke ireland and ecirette and both are out of stock.

Also has anyone tried adding vg to a store bought juice and if so any advice. Vaping wingnuts vampires kiss at the moment and would like to see what its like a little more on the vg side.

Cheers.

Boots in Dun Laoghaire did have some.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Howya, if you pm me your address I'll try get some vg in the post to you. Have a fair amount here and don't see me using it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Just checked, 0mg flavourless 100ml bottles.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Bromium

Thanks for the advice guys and the generous offer but I managed to get my hands on some yesterday. Thanks once again much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

you can get it by the liter for 9 euro from german site vapebase , just sayin : - )

• Advertisement
Advertisement