Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Night Raw 29-12-14

• 29-12-2014 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭

Edge-Retirement-Five-Second-Pose.jpg

Get those cameras ready for a five-second pose or two, because Edge & Christian are in charge this week on Raw! How will this iconic tag team ensure that the final Raw of 2014 reeks of awesomeness? As the WWE Universe anxiously awaits Royal Rumble 2015 in just four weeks.

1. You think you know them? We hope Edge & Christian got new kazoos for Christmas this year, because we’re dying to see these guys perform some totally awesome renditions of Superstar entrance themes. Regardless, the fan-favorite tag team is back, ready to take control of the final Raw of 2014. Will The Ultimate Opportunist and Captain Charisma shake things up on Raw the way they wreaked havoc during the Attitude Era?

2. What will emerge from The Wasteland? This week on Raw, The Ascension will rise. The former NXT Tag Team Champions are poised to hit the ground running as they make their WWE debut, and we’re not sure if their first Raw opponents should be excited or terrified about what lies ahead. No matter what happens when these post-apocalyptic warriors stride down the entrance ramp, the entire roster — especially the tag team division — will be glued to the backstage monitors.

3. How will Ziggler close out his best year ever? No Superstar has picked up more momentum in 2014 than Dolph Ziggler, who accrued three Intercontinental Championships and one of the biggest Survivor Series victories of all time in the latter half of the year. Eager to be perceived as “the man” in WWE and taking on any challenge placed in front of him — including the rule-bending Seth Rollins — Ziggler will look to end the year in grandiose fashion. How will “The Zig Man” steal the spotlight during 2014’s curtain call?

4. Did Jimmy Uso deliver a deal-breaker to The Miz? The Miz has been unrelenting when it comes to schmoozing Jimmy Uso’s wife Naomi with promises of Hollywood fame and Divas Title opportunities. Negotiations might be stalled, though, after Jimmy’s decisive and aggressive victory over the bearer of “The Moneymaker” Friday night on SmackDown. Will the so-called “A-lister” continue his sleazy mind games, or has the owner of “The Miz’s School of Performance” finally been taught a lesson of his own?

5. Where do Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt go from here? We’ve seen them tear each other apart in a Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match. They’ve gone to war in a Boot Camp Match. We’ve even seen them unleash Christmas chaos in a Miracle on 34th Street Fight. Yet Dean Ambrose and Bray Wyatt still have unfinished business with each other. On SmackDown, The Eater of Worlds interrupted The Lunatic Fringe’s United States Championship Match with Rusev, prohibiting Ambrose from both reclaiming the star-spangled prize and giving The Super Athlete his first true loss in WWE.

It’s cold outside, but Ambrose’s blood is certainly boiling after his most recent altercation with Wyatt. Will these combustible elements erupt this Monday night?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,213 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Such a shame Edge had to retire.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Hope the Ascension lays out Edge and Christian.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

rovert wrote: »

Unfortunately due to his spinal stenosis, i would imagine Edge would be a huge no in terms of being layed out by The Ascension.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

rovert wrote: »

I hope E&C don't E&C The Ascension. A Ministry of Darkness joke or something along that line. Let them have a big impact on their debut.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Maybe have a segment where Chrstian cant find Edge but he goes to the ring anyways. We are then shown Edge laying on the floor , Then the Ascensions music hits and they take out Christian?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Edge could take a few stomps.

Fall of Man to Christian.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Is it worth staying up for my first raw in 6 months?

Raf32 wrote: »
    Is it worth staying up for my first raw in 6 months?

Orton, Lesnar and DB all there. Ascension debuting.

Why not.

Don't blame me if its **** please :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Orton, Lesnar and DB all there. Ascension debuting.

Why not.

Don't blame me if its **** please :pac:

Cant promise that :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Lesner destroying Bryan could be great.

• Advertisement

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Lesner destroying Bryan could be great.

As stiff as Brock is i'd wince if he got near DB.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

10891497_993683183979190_2698187146116503079_n.jpg?oh=30f0dfcf8a9d6c18097485ba87def90e&oe=54F97172&__gda__=1425613819_56ddd0dbf6d04fc23cef0efb4cf9e213

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Finally an interesting Raw

Thought it was going to be a phoned in Raw with it being near New Years and all but Edge, Bryan's announcement and some Bad News has convinced me to watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭The White Feather

The crossroads might be is he is now with Nikki bella instead and doesn't care what Cena thinks?!! :eek::pac:

Then maybe a Hideo/Balor run-in during the Ascension debut!

I might end up regrettting it but I am going to stay up and watch it live too. Havent done it in years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Orton is advertised for dark match so he too could return to Raw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

poor ould Christian playing second fiddle with that intro :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Internet picked a great night to crap out on me :( Even on the lowest quality Sky Go keeps buffering. Looks like it'll be a day of avoiding facebook & twitter tomorrow til I see it.

Yes!!! here he comes, que super cena

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,302 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I didn't know Christian was retired. Ah **** off cena.

Same old tired crap from cena no doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Let's go cena !

ricero wrote: »
    Let's go cena !

Cena sucks!

Cena threatening Lesnar really is hilarious.

Yellow tee, Red wristbands, all he needs is a bandana, grow a tasch and bleach it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Would have been ace there if Lesnar F5'd Cena after he thinking he was smart lol

Yellow tee, Red wristbands, all he needs is a bandana and grow a tasch and bleach it

And balding.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Cena threatening Lesnar really is hilarious.

Yeah it's not believable in the slightest.

• Advertisement

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    And balding.

ah no, they gotta leave hogan with something

Advertisement