Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car battery is dead uchg :(

Options
  • 29-12-2014 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

hi, I'm at the hospital grounds - uchg.... can anyone tell me who to call? thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Do you have breakdown cover on your insurance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Hope you got sorted, not around Galway at the moment to help. Car battery was dead list time I stayed in hospital too.

A good tip is ring a taxi office and ask if they could send a car with jump leads. There's a rank beside the hospital too. They'll ask for or expect the equivalent of a typical small fare.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Coincidentally after posting here, the same thing happened to me over in Westside. I always have jump leads in my car for this reason; you'll never regret having them. You can just stand there like an idiot holding them and someone will offer to help - people are really nice. Sorry I couldn't get to you myself this afternoon, hope you got it sorted easily enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

I did get sorted. It's funny sometimes the way you don't think of the obvious things.

I did have breakdown cover!

Advertisement