Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good bargains on washing machines in sales

Options
  • 29-12-2014 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭

Washing machine finally gave up the ghost today. :(
    Need to buy one asap.
    Anyone spot any good deals out there at the moment with a budget of €350
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Argos have 8kg whirlpool for 300 and 9kg for 325. 1400 spin.

Ordered one for the parents, delivery only.

Curry's have good deals on indesit and hotpoint too.

I've always had whirlpool and they last 5/6 years with two washes a day overloaded to hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭uli84

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

Cheers folks will ok into them. This one has caught my eye at the moment. 2 yrs. parts and labour also which is handy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

Berberis wrote: »
    Cheers folks will ok into them. whirlpool 9200 has caught my eye at the moment. 2 yrs. parts and labour also which is handy

That one is 20 quid cheaper in euronics if you have one around, will be giving it a look on saturday,
    have it narrowed down to that or the beko 91242 (in white) in powercity, it gets suspiciously good reviews, 9.3 out of 10 over 666 reviews on one vaguely reputable looking website,
    how many people buy a specific brand of washing machine, what percentage of them decide to review it online? there is something about a bonus warranty so maybe they ask you to review it to be eligible for that.... i dunno, probably looking far into it!

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

Ended up buying this Samsung today in electo city for €399 plus got delivery for a tenner It also comes with 5 years parts and labour warranty.

I used this site to compare prices before actually heading out with my better half to check it out in the shop

• Advertisement
Advertisement