Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

January Wildcard

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,149 ✭✭✭G1032

iroced wrote: »

Re your proposed team. If I WC now I can exactly afford the following
    Foster Myhill
    Terry PvA Hutton Wisdom Wasilewski
    Hazard ADM Sanchez Silva Boyd
    Aguero Kane Costa

Wow. V strong team. I'm 0.9m off that!!:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,264 ✭✭✭✭km79

G1032 wrote: »
    Wow. V strong team. I'm 0.9m off that!!:(

I've learnt a VERY valuable lesson this year
    last few seasons I watched price rises carefully from early on and acted accordingly getting players in early in the week if necessary and also showing little patience
    this year I tried a new patient approach till roughly November
    I was languishing around the 900 k mark with a poor team value.
    I then reverted to my usual style even taking an 8 point hit
    ive recovered to the 200k mark now BUT my team value has made it impossible to get a team above
    I've basically had to sacrifice sanchez
    lesson learnt for next year
    in fantasy patience is not a virtue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

Atm my teams is:
    Heaton. Krul
    Alderweireld Wascilewski Hutton Wisdom Duff
    Fab Hazard. Sanchez. Downing. Boyd
    Aguero. Costa. Kane

Really cheap defence but I think the front 8 will make up for it. The defence worries me slightly. Any suggestions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

km79 wrote: »
    last few seasons I watched price rises carefully from early on and acted accordingly getting players in early in the week if necessary and also showing little patience
    ive recovered to the 200k mark now BUT my team value has made it impossible to get a team above

I don't think it's a science. I've gone the opposite way (kinda)
    Last year I was chasing value a lot of the time, worried about missing price rises on players wanted, getting them early in the week and then maybe requiring a hit on Friday or Saturday because I had a few problems during the week. This year I had a terrible start and never got on the right horses early on for rises. Decided I'd try a patient approach and it's worked a treat, I've gone from 600k after week 7 to 2k tonight, I put a lot of that down to the fact that I've put out a strong team every week by making my transfers when I have as much news as possible. This morning was a good example although the result didn't work for me. I was able to transfer Sterling out for another premium player at the last minute for no cost.
    I've a crappy team value but I've a grand team at the moment, I'm planning on staying well up the rankings by following players with good fixtures and taking wise point hits.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭InishGael

This wildcarding is headfrying! Basically down to Terry & Boyd or Bertrand & Siggy? Any thoughts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,657 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Why did you WC tonight? Aguero?
    That would be one reason. Austin and Benteke have come to the end of their spell with my team.

Yun and Dummett needed to go, and I couldn't keep going on with Sanchez as my cheapie while Boyd continues to provide decent midfielder returns at that price.

Also wanted to reassess my goalkeeper situation, and instead of having an expensive keeper and a cheapie who doesn't play (Joe Hart and Elliot in my case at the moment) I plan to have 2 cheaper goalkeepers with rotating good fixtures.

FWIW I'm currently looking at the following but it'll change serious amounts by Saturday morning next week

Heaton, Ospina
    Jones, Terry, Hutton, Wisdom, Van Aanholt
    Sanchez, Hazard, Di Maria, Chadli, Boyd
    Costa, Aguero, Kane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,850 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Currently i have

Guzan, Myhill
    Hutton, Baines, Zab, Taylor (newcastle) and Wasilewski
    Sanchez, Fab, Hazard, Sterling, Silva
    Kane, Austin and Giroud

I can get the below team but don't know if it's worth it or not. I had Costa for 13 weeks and he got me 39 points, so bit hesitant, although i can then downgrade hazard and get some united cover in ADM. Walcott has been in the past FF gold, though where he'll play or how much match time he'll get atm is unclear - so many options for Arsenal. Defence is bargain based, but should have at least 3 playing each week.

Krul, Myhil
    Hutton, Wasilewski, Baird, van Aanholt, Bruce
    Walcott, Fab, ADM, Sterling, Silva
    Kane, Costa, Augero

Alternatively, I can just dump Baines, Fab and Giroud, and get it Jones, van Aanholt and Aguero for a -4. I'd also have money left over to upgrade Myhill/Taylor to Krul/Baird at some stage and have.

Guzan, Krul,
    Hutton, Jones, van Aanholt, Baird and Wasilewski
    Sanchez, Fab, Hazard, Sterling, Silva
    Kane, Austin and Aguero

If i do the -4 route, i pretty much won't use by WC unless some players get injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

As matter of interest how many transfers are you on now?.... I had a few disastrous ones:)...on 35 now as had to replace lads that got injured straight after I bought them!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Fenson

Thinking about WC and I would do it. Have read some posts, articles and have some own previsions.

So I have 2 ideas about my squad. It would be great to hear some opinions.

1)
    GK: Guzan,Foster
    DEF: Terry, Wasilewski, Wisdom, Hutton, van Aanholt
    MID: Sanchez, Sterling, di Maria, Hazard, Silva
    FW: Aguero, Kane, Berahino

Bank: 0.0

2)
    DEF: Alderweireld, Wasilewski, Wisdom, Hutton, van Aanholt
    MID: Sanchez, Sterling, di Maria, Hazard, Boyd
    FW: Aguero, Kane, Costa

Bank: 0.6

Sooo. Thats it.

Terry, Silva and Berahino
    OR
    Alderweireld, Boyd, Costa

At this moment nr 2...

The main consideration is to have Costa or not. Having him always gives a possibility to get Sturridge, when he is finally back to Liverpool (I'm not his -Costa- greatest fan - yellow cards, no bonus points. Goals. But goals are the most important in this game, arent they?).

Goalkeepers and defenders gives a possibility to rotation basic on fixtures. After Tony Pulis gets WBA imo having deffensive players from that team is necessary. My only fear is that I dont have any "star" in squad.

Mid is strong. Sanchez, Sterling, di Maria, Hazard are leading characters in each team and super bench Boyd is good supply. Sterling is back in the next week from his little vacation on Jamaica, so he will be fresh and (i hope) sharp. It would be stupid to not having him in a sqad imho.

On the other hand. Having Terry, Silva and Berahino. Two superstars and one big talent. 2 goals in 2 games. Maybe Pulis get him into the game?

Thoughts? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

km79 wrote: »
    I don't think it's a science. I've gone the opposite way (kinda)
    Last year I was chasing value a lot of the time, worried about missing price rises on players wanted, getting them early in the week and then maybe requiring a hit on Friday or Saturday because I had a few problems during the week. This year I had a terrible start and never got on the right horses early on for rises. Decided I'd try a patient approach and it's worked a treat, I've gone from 600k after week 7 to 2k tonight, I put a lot of that down to the fact that I've put out a strong team every week by making my transfers when I have as much news as possible. This morning was a good example although the result didn't work for me. I was able to transfer Sterling out for another premium player at the last minute for no cost.
    I've a crappy team value but I've a grand team at the moment, I'm planning on staying well up the rankings by following players with good fixtures and taking wise point hits.

Can you give me your recipe :p?

-

On a more serious note, beware though. We should honestly not compare this year and last because the price change system is very very different. It is a lot easier to be patient this year than last and as a result it can be rewarding a lot more.

Also this year we have a huge amount of cheap players performing above expectations or at least equalling the big guns (Siggy/Downing in midfield ; Kane, Austin, Ings, Berahino upfront). In defence the only expensive players worth having up to now are Chelsea and Saints def. Then you have a much wider choice between cheapies than the previous seasons. So team value can be easily countered by selecting a few more performing cheapies.

But, if the second part of the season big teams CS figures follow the previous seasons trend, this may change and team value may become more important to adjust your defence accordingly.

There's also patience and patience. Take Kane for example. I took him in straight after his huge pts haul last GW. He was my planned transfer anyway (ditched Eriksen for a short punt on Sterling the week before). Sakho was making way. My team was in a good enough shape so barring injuries I had no other priorities transfer-wise. And in case of an injury-crisis we were in WC period anyway. So I didn't see the point in waiting.
    Tonight I'd have already made a £0.2m profit on him. I have no intention of selling him at the moment but he can get injured, drop form, get suspended etc...

-

As I repeat all the time, the main skill in this game is our ability to adapt quickly (or at least quicker than most). km79 & Swiper situations are opposite. Granted. I don't know what were their initial teams and what kind of problems they faced. They reacted within 2 opposite ways. Both worked. There's not 1 solution. But there may be 1 solution to your team at a given t time. That's something I learned the hard way in my first year playing. I was sometimes making the right transfers but at the wrong time or vice versa.

• Advertisement

Fenson wrote: »
    Thinking about WC and I would do it. Have read some posts, articles and have some own previsions.

So I have 2 ideas about my squad. It would be great to hear some opinions.

1)
    DEF: Terry, Wasilewski, Wisdom, Hutton, van Aanholt
    MID: Sanchez, Sterling, di Maria, Hazard, Silva
    FW: Aguero, Kane, Berahino

Bank: 0.0

2)
    DEF: Alderweireld, Wasilewski, Wisdom, Hutton, van Aanholt
    MID: Sanchez, Sterling, di Maria, Hazard, Boyd
    FW: Aguero, Kane, Costa

Bank: 0.6

Sooo. Thats it.

Terry, Silva and Berahino
    OR
    Alderweireld, Boyd, Costa

At this moment nr 2...

The main consideration is to have Costa or not. Having him always gives a possibility to get Sturridge, when he is finally back to Liverpool (I'm not his -Costa- greatest fan - yellow cards, no bonus points. Goals. But goals are the most important in this game, arent they?).

Goalkeepers and defenders gives a possibility to rotation basic on fixtures. After Tony Pulis gets WBA imo having deffensive players from that team is necessary. My only fear is that I dont have any "star" in squad.

Mid is strong. Sanchez, Sterling, di Maria, Hazard are leading characters in each team and super bench Boyd is good supply. Sterling is back in the next week from his little vacation on Jamaica, so he will be fresh and (i hope) sharp. It would be stupid to not having him in a sqad imho.

On the other hand. Having Terry, Silva and Berahino. Two superstars and one big talent. 2 goals in 2 games. Maybe Pulis get him into the game?

Thoughts? :)

Maybe a good way to choose between your 2 options is to ask yourself whom between Boyd & Berahino you'de be happier to leave on the bench most GW.

One thing on your GK rotation. If my GK analysis is worth something I'd strongly suggest you to forget about it. Guzan & Foster were 2 of the best away GKs after 20 GWs played. At home they've been hit & miss. Granted it could all change at WB under Pulis. But with this combo you're looking at many pts on the bench.

If I were you I'd get the sub keeper from the team you'll chose your main one to pair it with. You'll save a bit of cash in the process too.

Other than that both teams look strong enough. Ideally I'd prefer a mix of both with Terry & Silva and Boyd & Costa :P. Not too sure how you could afford that. Downgrading Sterling would not save enough cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭skippy15

WC activated- just because its been a brain fukc!

Was semi settled on team, catch a few rises maybe.
    Went with aguero/ costa/ kane uptop and will replace costa with sturidge in 2/3 weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Downing and Costa v Austin and ADM, have Hazard so leaning towards AA but Downing has been unreal for me this season and i really dont want to get rid, also Costas high ownership is a worry if i leave him out!

So with Wisdom, Hutton and PVA as 3 cheapies I can have a 10 week rotation as follows (Bertie and Terry being the two ever present)

rotation.png

The fixtures aren't too bad but with Foster/Myhill keeper combo it would leave be doubling up on West Brom defence 4 times in 10 weeks against Burnley (a), Southampton (h), QPR (h), Leicester(h)

Is that OK do you think? Would a defence of Terry, Bertie, Wisdom, Hutton and PVA be acceptable given the rotation options above?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭AboutaWeekAgo

Anyone got any thoughts on this? Haven't played it yet but after Aguero rised I'm thinking about it, this is just a first draft.

Foster/Hamer
    Terry, PVA, Wisdom, Hutton, Ivanovic
    Colback, Hazard, Di Maria, Walcott, Sanchez
    Austin, Kane, Aguero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

So with Wisdom, Hutton and PVA as 3 cheapies I can have a 10 week rotation as follows (Bertie and Terry being the two ever present)

rotation.png

The fixtures aren't too bad but with Foster/Myhill keeper combo it would leave be doubling up on West Brom defence 4 times in 10 weeks against Burnley (a), Southampton (h), QPR (h), Leicester(h)

Is that OK do you think? Would a defence of Terry, Bertie, Wisdom, Hutton and PVA be acceptable given the rotation options above?

What if you went with Wasilewski instead of Wisdom?

Lemlin wrote: »
    What if you went with Wasilewski instead of Wisdom?

Indeed. That does look good too. Better I'd day.
    I'd hate to well Wisdom though. He's been some legend for me.

withwas.jpg

Anyone got any thoughts on this? Haven't played it yet but after Aguero rised I'm thinking about it, this is just a first draft.

Foster/Hamer
    Terry, PVA, Wisdom, Hutton, Ivanovic
    Colback, Hazard, Di Maria, Walcott, Sanchez
    Austin, Kane, Aguero

I think the Ivanovic money could be better spent. Bertie for example. You already have Terry.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭internet_user

I wonder how likely Zouma is to keep his place, seemed to play well yesterday..might go for him for the wildcard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I'd imagine Cahill will get his spot back fairly sharpish. He's been poor but I can't imagine him being benched for more than 2-3 games. Mourinho was just giving him a friendly kick up the arse, I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Hit the button on the wildcard yesterday. I do love wildcard week - so many possibilities, combinations, permutations and all that.

Current team is :

Heaton/Krul
    Dummet, Hutton, Alder, PVA, Wisdom
    ADM, Sanchez, Hazard, Silva, Boyd
    Aguero, COsta, Kane.

Am very happy with the front lines. ADM may change for Walcott depending on form etc.
    Backline is weak, but a good mix.

No doubt things will look different by the next deadline....but hopefully not too different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

rotation.png

Yeah, a Leicester defender as Lemlin suggested, or a Burnley def work very well with the Hutton/PVA rotation.

However, if Chris Baird becomes a viable option @ 3.9 I might go something similar to your original post. May even go 4 cheap defs rotation for 2 places and get a more expensive keeper such as DDG or Forster.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Where can I find the FFFix article about optimising defensive rotation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭AboutaWeekAgo

I think the Ivanovic money could be better spent. Bertie for example. You already have Terry.

Yeah that's a good idea, thought doubling up on Chelsea cover would be a good plan but it's a lot to have tied up in the same defence.

Gits_bone wrote: »
    Where can I find the FFFix article about optimising defensive rotation?
    If you mean this article it's not from FFF but who cares :p...

• Advertisement

iroced wrote: »
    If you mean this article it's not from FFF but who cares :p...

That's the one! Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

And I'm done...

Foster - De Gea

Wasilewski - Terry - Wisdom - PVA - Hutton

ADM - Hazard - Silva - Downing - Sanchez

Aguero - Kane - Austin

I tried fitting in Costa with a cheap backline and 5th MF option and couldn't squeeze it. I'll be chopping and changing between, 3-4-3 and 3-5-2 for the rest of the season. I'm sticking with Charlie because he's well capable of scoring in tough fixtures. There will be some tough decisions throughout the season, but at least I'll be well covered with any surprise injuries and what not.

Worth getting rid of Silva now that Ageuro is back?

Silvas good form coincided with Aguero out...coincidence?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Worth getting rid of Silva now that Ageuro is back?

Silvas good form coincided with Aguero out...coincidence?

I think for a lot of people it'll be a choice between booting either Costa or Silva out to afford Aguero.

I need to bank .1 extra to make my wanted changes.

Anyone know of a way to find out if your player needs .1 or .2 to bank the rise?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Arbitrary wrote: »
    And I'm done...

Foster - De Gea

Wasilewski - Terry - Wisdom - PVA - Hutton

ADM - Hazard - Silva - Downing - Sanchez

Aguero - Kane - Austin

I tried fitting in Costa with a cheap backline and 5th MF option and couldn't squeeze it. I'll be chopping and changing between, 3-4-3 and 3-5-2 for the rest of the season. I'm sticking with Charlie because he's well capable of scoring in tough fixtures. There will be some tough decisions throughout the season, but at least I'll be well covered with any surprise injuries and what not.

Isn't Foster a pretty expensive 2nd keeper considering you have De Tea? Could downgrade to a 4.0 or 4.1.

WC tonight to leave me with

Foster, Myhill

Terry, Bertrand, Hutton, PVA, Wasilewski
    Sanchez, Hazard, Silva, Downing, Marney
    Aguero, Costa, Kane

and 1.0 itb

The following week I'd need to ditch Downing.
    This is where the problems lie. I'd be 0.1 short of Downing to Siggy.

Bertrand is tying up a lost of cash so maybe I'd be better to go with Alderweireld??

1.Bertie + Chadli or
    2.Alderweireld + Siggy

Since I have Kane I think option 2 would we best?? Option 2 would also allow me to get ADM in for Silva if required and still leave 0.6 itb

Anybody have any thoughts on that?

Isn't Foster a pretty expensive 2nd keeper considering you have De Tea? Could downgrade to a 4.0 or 4.1.

Yup. I was thinking De Gea to Heaton. Bank 1.2.

Then if Sturridge comes back and hits form I can then drop Silva or ADM for Boyd(removing selection headaches) and bring in Sturridge for Austin. Silva is on fire atm though, he's probably benefiting from no Aguero and now no Yaya in the team. So I don't expect his run to continue throughout the rest of the season.

That said I do like my rotating keepers and having extra options, yes it can be a headache and it's costly, but having extra options has kept me in good shape so far.

Glad I moved to play the WC, team value was 105.7 after playing it, woke up this morning and it had increased to 106m with 0 in the bank..

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

WC tonight to leave me with

Foster, Myhill

Terry, Bertrand, Hutton, PVA, Wasilewski
    Sanchez, Hazard, Silva, Downing, Marney
    Aguero, Costa, Kane

and 1.0 itb

The following week I'd need to ditch Downing.
    This is where the problems lie. I'd be 0.1 short of Downing to Siggy.

Bertrand is tying up a lost of cash so maybe I'd be better to go with Alderweireld??

1.Bertie + Chadli or
    2.Alderweireld + Siggy

Since I have Kane I think option 2 would we best?? Option 2 would also allow me to get ADM in for Silva if required and still leave 0.6 itb

Anybody have any thoughts on that?

2 is the best option IMO. Two Spurs is one too many if you ask me! Alderweireld wont get the attacking returns that Berty will so are you going to be kicking yourself everytime Berty gets an assist + bonus? Also a good idea to leave cash for ADM. If he scores next are you gonna buy him tonight instead of Silva?

JR6 wrote: »
    2 is the best option IMO. Two Spurs is one too many if you ask me! Alderweireld wont get the attacking returns that Berty will so are you going to be kicking yourself everytime Berty gets an assist + bonus? Also a good idea to leave cash for ADM. If he scores next are you gonna buy him tonight instead of Silva?

I might buy him for Silva straight away if he scores. And yes, I'll be hating every assist or goal that Bertie gets but maybe Alderweireld will pop up with a goal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭evancmurphy00

Thinking of changing to this. Opinions?
    Heaton Panti
    PVA Bertrand Trippier Skrtel Hutton
    Sanchez Chadli Sigurdsson Hazard Downing
    Aguero Austin Kane
    £0.1 in the bank.

Heaton and Panti in for Szczesny and Fabianski.
    Trippier in for Terry.
    Sanchez in for Eriksen and Sigurdsson in for Fabregas.
    Aguero in for Jovetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

I might buy him for Silva straight away if he scores. And yes, I'll be hating every assist or goal that Bertie gets but maybe Alderweireld will pop up with a goal.

He got one recently...I think he was in midfield for that game though. I'm sure he will have his chances from set pieces anywho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Thinking of changing to this. Opinions?
    Heaton Panti
    PVA Bertrand Trippier Skrtel Hutton
    Sanchez Chadli Sigurdsson Hazard Downing
    Aguero Austin Kane
    £0.1 in the bank.

Heaton and Panti in for Szczesny and Fabianski.
    Trippier in for Terry.
    Sanchez in for Eriksen and Sigurdsson in for Fabregas.
    Aguero in for Jovetic.

Could you afford to do Chadli to Boyd, Siggy to Sterling and Skrtel to Terry? If so I'd make those changes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭evancmurphy00

jebforever wrote: »
    Could you afford to do Chadli to Boyd, Siggy to Sterling and Skrtel to Terry.? If so I'd make those changes.

Can do Chadli to Boyd and Siggy to Sterling but £0.5 short of Terry then. Or would I be better of bringing in Terry first and then doing Chadli to Boyd?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

I need to bank .1 extra to make my wanted changes.

Anyone know of a way to find out if your player needs .1 or .2 to bank the rise?

Data view.
    http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Foster/Krul
    Terry Bertrand Baird PVA Hutton
    Hazard Sanchez ADM Chadli Boyd
    Aguero Costa Kane

any improvements on this? 0.0itb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,776 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

Is it time to get rid of Naylor?

Swansea's next 8-10 GW do not look too kind...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Is it time to get rid of Naylor?

Swansea's next 8-10 GW do not look too kind...

Yep, getting Bertrand in for him myself.

jive wrote: »
    Foster/Krul
    Terry Bertrand Baird PVA Hutton
    Hazard Sanchez ADM Chadli Boyd
    Aguero Costa Kane

any improvements on this? 0.0itb

Bertrand got injured today. Silva for ADM possibly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

No he didn't. Anderweild did.

Alderweild pulled a muscle, Bertrand is motoring. I think i might keep Silva and just keep an eye on ADM on the back of what I've seen today

SantryRed wrote: »
    No he didn't. Anderweild did.

Oh fcuk me. Sorry. Don't know what I was thinking.

Alderweild pulled a muscle, Bertrand is motoring. I think i might keep Silva and just keep an eye on ADM on the back of what I've seen today

Sorry. Ya. I'm doing the same re Silva. ADM needs to give me a reason to sell Silva

Sorry. Ya. I'm doing the same re Silva. ADM needs to give me a reason to sell Silva

Only reason I wanted ADM was fixtures were better than Silva. Arsenal at home ain't too difficult though so will definitely hold for another week after seeing that united game

• Advertisement

Only reason I wanted ADM was fixtures were better than Silva. Arsenal at home ain't too difficult though so will definitely hold for another week after seeing that united game

After seeing that performance I'm starting to think not having United cover may not be a huge concern.

Advertisement