Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allianz Resolution Run

Options
  • 29-12-2014 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hey all many doing this run on New years day? It seems to go on every year but I never heard of it until today! Is it a big event or small enough?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Hey all many doing this run on New years day? It seems to go on every year but I never heard of it until today! Is it a big event or small enough?
    I ran it last year- very well organised event and friendly atmosphere. There were a few hundred runners- it attracts some of galways top athletes as well as fun runners/joggers like me. The proceeds go to local football and gymnastics clubs so it's a good cause too. Have a look on the related FB page for last years photos. I am signed up again for this year- I'll be the slow one near the back;)

Advertisement