Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

This always happens..

• 29-12-2014 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Okay. So just after Christmas. Craving some chocolate but when you open the Quality Street tin.. you get a massive disappointment to find theres only crap ones left.. ie the orange or red ones. Is it just me that gets this?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Yes.

It's the rest of us who've eaten all the good ones :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

The orange and red ones are my favourites so I'm always delighted :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dr.Khaos

No, not just you OP.

Other families get hungry too!

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭TheOtherBloke

Reiketsu wrote: »
    The orange and red ones are my favourites so I'm always delighted :pac:.

They should add more purple ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Same with those f*cking Bounty ones in the Celebrations box.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭The Peanut

Same with those f*cking Bounty ones in the Celebrations box.

I was just about to post this. I'm the only person I know who likes Bounty so I strategically target the Galaxy and Malteser sweets. I always get the leftover Bounty sweets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

The Peanut wrote: »
    I was just about to post this. I'm the only person I know who likes Bounty so I strategically target the Galaxy and Malteser sweets. I always get the leftover Bounty sweets.

:eek::eek: Burn it burn it with fire!

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭TheBrinch

Quality Street are sh*te!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I just buy big bars of chocolate I know I like. You buy a tin of celebrations or what have you, and you end up throwing half of it away cos its bounties and snickers and **** like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Any chocolate I get goes to the Alzheimer's Home or the hospital, horrible stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

People really dislike Bounty bars????? A tub of celebtrations doesn't last peeing time in our house, they're all good. Roses and quality street can pish off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭yipeeeee

Any chocolate I get goes to the Alzheimer's Home or the hospital, horrible stuff.

Weird.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭wylie

You're no alone OP, but i enjoy the strawberry delight and orange chocolate crush.(quality street expert)

Thanks be to jaysus they got rid of them coffee ones.....lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 72 ✭✭ewinslet

The orange and red ones are there purely to trick you into thinking that the others taste good - when in reality they're all sh1te.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,147 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Okay. So just after Christmas. Craving some chocolate but when you open the Quality Street tin.. you get a massive disappointment to find theres only crap ones left.. ie the orange or red ones. Is it just me that gets this?

No because I like all of them. Everyone in my house has one or two that they don't like. So I basically have half a tub to myself.

Advertisement