Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skype 'tools' options not working

Options
  • 29-12-2014 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem with Skype. I have the following problem. I cannot any reaction when I try to get skype help from the options. Most of the services in the 'tools' options refuse to work, I just get NO response. When I try to go anywhere on skype to 'buy skype credit', nothing happens. I can talk to others on line but cannot ring anyone, obviously, as I've no credit....Cant buy credit as I get no reaction from the app.
    I have deleted and removed the app from my laptop ( win 7 64 bit ), and re-installed it....no joy. I cannot find a human in skype support either??? Arrrr
    If anyone has any ideas I'd be grateful

:)
    Tagged:

Advertisement