Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2014/15

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

I was about to post this and say he's really come on a lot since he prison raping days but looking at the photo above maybe he hasn't

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2951102/Mamadou-Sakho-painter-Liverpool-defender-volunteers-involved-local-charity-helps-restore-house.html

542776-oz_simon_adebisi_tobiasbeecher.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Ganymede Glow

4tljpy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,438 ✭✭✭livinginkorea

4tljpy.jpg

A much better back three now :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

rarnes1 wrote: »
    When's the FA Cup TV fixtures out?

Not a Scooby doo.

Waiting anxiously myself.

We're playing Burnley on the Wednesday so I'm thinking we'll play on the Sunday. Well hoping really. You gonna travel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Ganymede Glow

Here while im at it this was on my computer

dcy0wn.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Not a Scooby doo.

We're playing Burnley on the Wednesday so I'm thinking we'll play on the Sunday. Well hoping really. You gonna travel?

I'd say it's going to be 12:45 or 17:30 Saturday carried by BT ,Man U and Arsenal will be on the Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

A much better back three now :P
    A back three to kick your back door in Steven..

Hello sailor.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,293 ✭✭✭✭rob316

I'd say it's going to be 12:45 or 17:30 Saturday carried by BT ,Man U and Arsenal will be on the Sunday.

Yep thinking the same myself which is why I took a chance on booking flights for Saturday.

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Not a Scooby doo.

Might do depending on the day it's on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Ojo is another great prospect. Can definetley see him in the 1st team in 2 years time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭pmy.murphy

Did I just see Skrtel in Father Ted?

hqdefault.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Thats Konchesky

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Thats Konchesky

Doesnt Konchesky have hair now though?

lol, oh yeah. He's becoming Graeme Kavanagh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

lol, oh yeah. He's becoming Graeme Kavanagh.

It's a sight better than Rooney's though :P Seriously though, all that money and it looks like it was done by a toddler doing art in playschool with a pritt stick and hair gathered from a barbers floor, or done by himself with his own pubic hair. Oh ffs the goggles do nothing.

DVDM93 wrote: »
    It's a sight better than Rooney's though :P Seriously though, all that money and it looks like it was done by a toddler doing art in playschool with a pritt stick and hair gathered from a barbers floor, or done by himself with his own pubic hair. Oh ffs the goggles do nothing.

Could be worse though, you could be Gervinho

gervinho.png?itok=Rc0hz5HA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

He's like a homeless Jamaican guy who's living on the beach...

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

B-Rod meeting the queen. No idea what the context of this is

25C5BCF700000578-0-image-a-48_1424207601193.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Nothing will ever beat Ronan O'Gara meeting the Queen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭djPSB

Buying grass off her?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

Nothing will ever beat Ronan O'Gara meeting the Queen.

He certainly wouldn't have been nervous about getting up on her, thats for sure :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Something to do with the British Diabetic Association and 80 years of diabetic help and support.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

djPSB wrote: »
    Buying grass off her?

Any gange, queeney?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,723 ✭✭✭Cartman78

What an honour for the leader of a great empire to meet........

....the Queen :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

He was making sure this didn't happen again

rodgers.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Boom_Bap wrote: »

rodgers.png

Eh...that's exactly what he is doing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

rodgers.png

The funniest thing about that is she hasn't got a tit to her name.

Jaysus, that's a line!

So I guess he was looking FOR them, rather than AT them...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

He was just seeking confirmation

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

ah leave Claire alone. You all would.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Always love Jeremy Clarksons line he used about Keira Knightly - 'She's an ironing board with a face....but it works' :pac:

rodgers.png

That was ****ing priceless :)

Much hotter with long hair

070906-028-Liverpool-FC-TV-presenters.jpg

That only-on-one-side hairdo - do you have to sleep on that side? How would you tie it up?
    It must look RETARDED in the morning...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Liverpool v Rovers confirmed for Sunday, March 8th at 4pm. Live on BT.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Dickerty wrote: »
    That only-on-one-side hairdo - do you have to sleep on that side? How would you tie it up?
    It must look RETARDED in the morning...

Dickerty loves Claire!!!

Liverpool VS Besiktas

Besiktas may be holding on to an automatic Champions League qualification spot at the summit of their domestic league but they will give everything they have to do well in the Europa League because there are no guarantees that they will win the Turkish league title given that in-form Fenerbahce and Galatasaray are snapping at their heels.

The Black Eagles’ return to Anfield will also allow their top goalscorer Demba Ba to relive the special moments he had with Chelsea on his trips to Liverpool. In his last visit to Anfield, Ba capitalised on Steven Gerrard’s slip to seal Chelsea’s 0-2 win over the Reds at the end of last season in what became one of the key results that decided the fate of the title.

Liverpool team news

* Lazar Markovic will begin serving his four-match suspension.
    * Gerrard (hamstring), Raheem Sterling (ankle), Brad Jones (thigh) and Lucas Leiva (groin) are all doubtful.
    * Jon Flanagan will definitely miss out with a knee injury.

Besiktas team news

* Tolga Zengin is sidelined for the trip to Liverpool with a knee injury so Cenk Gonen is expected to start in goal.
    * Ismail Koybasi and Alexander Milosevic will both miss the meeting with the Reds through injury.

Liverpool vs Besiktas prediction

Jordon Ibe and Alberto Moreno may start as wingbacks in Liverpool’s 3-4-2-1 formation, with Joe Allen and Jordan Henderson as the central midfielders.

Mario Balotelli is currently in good form but the Italian forward is likely to start on the bench again with Daniel Sturridge leading the attack. Philippe Coutinho and Adam Lallana will probably operate as wide forwards.

The Black Eagles may set up in a 4-2-3-1 formation with Ba leading their line. Atiba Hutchinson and Veli Kavlak may double-pivot in front of defence with Jose Sosa flanked by Gokhan Tore and Olcay Sahan as the three attacking midfielders.

Liverpool will probably impose their usual gameplan with the wide forwards dropping in between the lines to link up play and forming a box with the central midfielders, while the wing-backs play a key role in supplying width in attack.

Besiktas may not have such a straight forward approach. Speaking after their 3-2 win over Bursaspor on Sunday, Bilic singled out Coutinho as the main threat to his side so he may detail the Black Eagles to sit in their half when defending with the holding midfielders close to the back-four to squeeze the space that the Brazilian playmaker likes to exploit.

Score prediction: Liverpool 2-1 Besiktas

Source
    http://www.offthepost.info/blog/2015/02/preview-liverpool-vs-besiktas/

I hadnt realised they have Demba Ba... 13 goals in 17 games for them. They are also managed by Slavan Bilic, who I like.

I've read somewhere that Besiktas are having travel problems and the match may have to be postponed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭gafferino

I've read somewhere that Besiktas are having travel problems and the match may have to be postponed.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/social/heavy-snow-turkey-delays-besiktas-flight-liverpool-pictures-video/?

• Advertisement

Dickerty loves Claire!!!

I do like them thin, but even she is pushing that a little.
    Find a curve, girl! :D

And what about the LFC fans that have travelled? I guess they would also be stuck in transit?

Its a diabetes charity that she is patron of. He was there with his daughter who has type 1 diabetes apparently.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/off-the-pitch/liverpool/news/rodgers-meets-queen-at-diabetes-event_206193.html

gafferino wrote: »
    Its a diabetes charity that she is patron of. He was there with his daughter who has type 1 diabetes apparently.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/off-the-pitch/liverpool/news/rodgers-meets-queen-at-diabetes-event_206193.html

That's his daughter beside him in the picture....not the silver haired one.

That's his daughter beside him in the picture....not the silver haired one.

Well.....we cant be sure really.....

Look at his arms :D:D

I see Didi is encouraging us (and others) to chase Lewandowski this summer, since he's not a guaranteed starter at Bayern.
    I don't think anyone here could disagree that he'd be a CRACKING signing.
    But when Falcao goes back to France, I would think United would go all out for him...if Bayern were selling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Looks like rainman with a fake arm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭jasonb

Mario Balotelli is currently in good form

This isn't an attack on Mario, but how could you say that any striker who has just scored one goal since October is 'currently in good from'? ;)

J.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

jasonb wrote: »
    This isn't an attack on Mario, but how could you say that any striker who has just scored one goal since October is 'currently in good from'? ;)

J.

Or you look at it like this. He has scored 1 in 2 since his return to the team from injury/illness.

That's good form.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

I don't see how Balotelli has turned anything around.

The hyperbolic degree to which people lambasted him for laziness really didn't reflect what he was doing on the pitch and he hasn't really made a qualitative improvement in his work rate or the quality of his football.

He's still a bit lazy, makes some bad decisions, generally links well and shows good quality on the ball. The only thing that has changed is that he's come into a team that isn't absolute ****.

If he connected with the ball slightly worse against Spurs and it didn't go in the net, nobody's opinions would have changed on him.

He was never as bad as everyone was saying and he isn't playing particularly well now.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement