Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2014/15

1196197198199200202»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭PRAF

That was edge of seat stuff, big phew at the final whistle - I would see United now as our main threat for 4th, they have however a tough run in on paper dare I say....Toffees doing us a favour last day of the Season maybe ..:rolleyes:

15 Mar - Man United vs Tottenham
    22 Mar - Liverpool vs Man United
    4 Apr - Man United vs Aston Villa
    12 Apr - Man United vs Man City
    18 Apr - Chelsea vs Man United
    26 Apr Everton vs Man United

Everton would rather capitulate rather than do Liverpool a favour. We saw that last year. Small club mentality

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

BMJD wrote: »
    great performances from Skrtl and Mignolet today, whoda thunk we'd be saying that a couple of months ago

Skrtel has been great in general for awhile now in the back 3. Has alot more freedom with the extra cover he has now in Can and preferably Sakho. Lovren in fairness was ok today though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

I went to the pub to watch it so I haven't seen the match thread. Is it worth a read? Are THEY fewmin? :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

That was edge of seat stuff, big phew at the final whistle - I would see United now as our main threat for 4th, they have however a tough run in on paper dare I say....Toffees doing us a favour last day of the Season maybe ..:rolleyes:

15 Mar - Man United vs Tottenham
    22 Mar - Liverpool vs Man United
    4 Apr - Man United vs Aston Villa
    12 Apr - Man United vs Man City
    18 Apr - Chelsea vs Man United
    26 Apr Everton vs Man United

Wouldn't rely on Everton doing us a favour a la their game against City at Goodison last year.

I went to the pub to watch it so I haven't seen the match thread. Is it worth a read? Are THEY fewmin? :)

It was a good one.

High tempo at the start and like the game fizzled out a bit at the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

3 at the back is great for Skrtel. He gets to attack the ball which is his strength with cover likely there for him. He's a very good front foot defender, its when players are running and he's back peddling that he's liable to make a mess of it.

Are people still posting about the signings that haven't worked out btw? They won't all work out and some will eventually. As long as we improve as a squad thats the important thing.

Marko was poor in the 1st half but he had a REALLY tough job. Clyne is a wonderful little player and they doubled up on him down the right constantly. Oh for a Matuidi in the middle of the park to offer cover.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

PRAF wrote: »
    Everton would rather capitulate rather than do Liverpool a favour. We saw that last year. Small club mentality

Sure look at what happened when they played City near the end.

PRAF wrote: »

Sorry I didn't see this. Pretty much reposted what you said. I was so angry watching that game last year. Barkley with a wonder goal and I thought they actually might have been giving a good honest performance. It wasn't to be. There was an uneasiness in the crowd and it was as bad for the players. Never seen a team actually wanting to lose so badly. They just bent over for City.

We lost the league fair and square ourselves.

Blaming others is scraping the barrel

rarnes1 wrote: »
    We lost the league fair and square ourselves.

Blaming others is scraping the barrel

I'm not blaming others for losing the league. Just commenting on the Everton doing us a favour against United.

• Advertisement

DVDM93 wrote: »
    I'm not blaming others for losing the league. Just commenting on the Everton doing us a favour against United.

Meh, if we get enough points for top 4 we'll deserve it.

Everton are useless this season. Wouldn't expect them to do much, they are falling towards the bottom 6

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭danoriordan1402

a tough run in on paper dare I say....Toffees doing us a favour last day of the Season maybe .. :rolleyes:

I thought the rolleyes was a sarcasm give away - I would expect anything from that lot

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭gafferino

Linda will never have to wash those sheets again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,928 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Lads I didn't see the game will to sit down now and watch it in a bit.

But a question

Is it worth sitting through or does anyone the minutes I shoiuld just watch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

But a question

1-45...then whenever Sterling scores.

Edit: Or read the match thread, that's always better when we win.

'Wan the gremlins.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭danoriordan1402

But a question

Just watch it for the Counts screamer :)http://feeds.lfc.vn/goals26soton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

Disapointed with Markovic again today. I can see Ojo moving ahead of him next season.

But a question

00:35 Get this lad to pick out the best moments for ya then watch it :)

Just watch it for the Counts screamer :)http://feeds.lfc.vn/goals26soton

Wow ok I'll just watch that goal on repeat for the next 90 minutes :D

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭hadoken13

But a question

If you're a fan watch it. Not pretty but solid enough to win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,592 ✭✭✭brevity

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭hadoken13

That was massive today. Outplayed all day but still pretty solid at the back. We're on a good roll at the moment - may we keep on rolling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭klose

MD1990 wrote: »
    Disapointed with Markovic again today. I can see Ojo moving ahead of him next season.

He was disappointing but i still think its harsh to write him considering he only ever plays wing back, hes rw/rf first and foremost. Would love to see him get a few games in one of the front 3 positions.

brevity wrote: »

If thats not cry out for Brendan to go to Spain ans sign him I don't know what is :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

MD1990 wrote: »

He's not a wing back, never mind a left sided one.

Rodgers selections and placements were odd today, Markovic should have started on the right, Ibe the left (or better still Moreno and give Jordon a rest), Can was left but should have been right. Johnson should never have got near the pitch today, he could have dropped in Ibe for Markovic and that would have meant plenty of late game speed and direct running which Soton wouldn't have liked at all.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

New thread on the way

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement