Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2014/15

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭Kerrigooney

garra wrote: »
    Tough choice, I suppose a threesome is out of the question?

tumblr_mntiolhySW1snpc3lo1_r1_500.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

They are brothers mate, dont want this to get weird.

Yeah, that would be the last thing you want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I'd say let them battle it out, Rock-Scissors-Paper style, for a bit of Knexy sexy action.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

The only Man Utd player I'd ever want to be in the company with is Peter Schmeichel. ****ing amazing player. By far the best EPL era goalkeeper, probably the best goalkeeper to play in the English leagues.

Star jump.

Star jump.

Star jump.

****ING STAR JUMPING BASTARD JESUS ****ING CHRIST.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

He seems like a Neville.

He seems like a Neville.

young-neville-300x253.jpg

Full of nevilles this thread.

neville-chamberlains-quotes-1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭john why

Tough choice, I suppose a threesome is out of the question?

I'd say garys well up for it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Mat Ryan has apparently been left out of the Brugge squad tonight.

Talking to my mate today (ridiculous football knowledge), says he is a real prospect, recently named best goalkeeper in belgium for 2nd year running.
    Only 21 so very young, but would tick the boxes for brendan, strong in the air and very good distribution. Short for a goalkeeper but his anticipation is so good he makes up for his height. Strong character and commands his box well unlike the timid Mignolet. No idea what kind of fee for him, but would be an excellent bit of business.

Neto is a really bad keeper though, not a single outstanding feature he said, pretty much agreed what Rory Smith said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,889 ✭✭✭✭klose

rob316 wrote: »
    Mat Ryan has apparently been left out of the Brugge squad tonight.

Talking to my mate today (ridiculous football knowledge), says he is a real prospect, recently named best goalkeeper in belgium for 2nd year running.
    Only 21 so very young, but would tick the boxes for brendan, strong in the air and very good distribution. Short for a goalkeeper but his anticipation is so good he makes up for his height. Strong character and commands his box well unlike the timid Mignolet. No idea what kind of fee for him, but would be an excellent bit of business.

Neto is a really bad keeper though, not a single outstanding feature he said, pretty much agreed what Rory Smith said.

Hes at the asia cup with australia at the moment which is why he was not selcted for brugge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭rob316

klose wrote: »
    Hes at the asia cup with australia at the moment which is why he was not selcted for brugge.

lol ****ing twitter I was thinking that alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Ahead of Brad Jones eh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

If you had a heart to heart with your boss and he made it clear that another company could avail of your services and you would be a better fit at that company, would you stay on in your current job and hope to change his mind or just get on with your career elsewhere?

The idea of fighting for the shirt is a lovely one and if he was from Liverpool it would be a solid point, but when your manager tells you its time to go, there is no coming back from that. And it has to be that way imo. If you were to start pandering to the whims of footballer's fancies the club would implode within a season.

Jordan-Henderson_2994635.jpg

"Liverpool have held discussions with Lille over the possibility of ending early Divock Origi’s loan spell but it would require a significant change of heart from the Ligue 1 club, who stipulated as part of the £10million deal last summer the striker had to spend another full season with them.

“He is a player who will definitely be here next summer but whether he will be here in January….there has been some discussion but there is nothing to report on it,” said Rodgers.

“The agreement was with Lille for him to stay there so we will see how that works, but if not we have the players here who are developing and we will go with what we have got.”

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2015/01/mario-balotelli-certainly-staying-liverpool-rodgers-confirm-discussions-divock-origi/

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

Jordan-Henderson_2994635.jpg

All we need now is Ferguson to say Borini runs with his knees or something like that and voila! A new found Fabio Borini a la Jordan Henderson.

What did Simon Mingolet order for lunch?

Hot dropped potato and leek goals soup :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Would be great if the club stopped acting the prick with these transfers. It was part of the deal to leave him there, just leave him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,564 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

tumblr_inline_mm6yh0pniU1qz4rgp.gif
    DVDM93 wrote: »
    What did Simon Mingolet order for lunch?

Hot dropped potato and leek goals soup :)

OwaynOTT wrote: »

Don't be jealous. Aurelio isn't coming back either, move on.

• Advertisement

[/IMG]
    If you had to spend a night with Gary or Phil Neville, which would you pick?

I'd go for this Big bear.

southall.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,395 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Liverpool and Sunderland are similar cities

Not really. Sunderland is really really grim.

DVDM93 wrote: »
    Don't be jealous. Aurelio isn't coming back either, move on.

I'm a Liverpool, we never move on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,296 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

OwaynOTT wrote: »

He thought it was funny he posted it twice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Would be great if the club stopped acting the prick with these transfers. It was part of the deal to leave him there, just leave him.

We could find ourselves overloaded on strikers if sturridge managed to stay fit, borini refused to move on, just signed lambert and balotelli and have origi coming in next window, we all know a striker is badly needed but if we sign another high paid one this window it makes the next window difficult trying to get rid, easiest thing is get origi in now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

Chewie Louis just keeps bringing the weird to this thread.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭mosstin

Augmerson wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Seriously, WTF?

mosstin wrote: »
    Seriously, WTF?

It's our new signing..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭gafferino

• Advertisement

gafferino wrote: »

Suso gone so soon? I thought it wasn't until the summer that I would feel that Suso sadness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

Augmerson wrote: »
    Suso gone so soon? I thought it wasn't until the summer that I would feel that Suso sadness.

They were super pissed that he had the medical with AC Milan weren't they. Once that filtered out it seemed inevitable that he'd be gone ASAP.

Chewie Louis just keeps bringing the weird to this thread.

Nothing weird about two men making love mate. That's a but of an outdated attitude you have there.

Hopefully we can get three points today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,889 ✭✭✭✭klose

Say Enrique is depressed now his beloved suso is gone, wonder who he will play fifa against now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭garra

Say Enrique is depressed now his beloved suso is gone, wonder who he will play fifa against now.

He could always invite the Neville's round to play

I'm sure he's aware of my love for him, sure I stated it on here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Villa today and they are awful, but they are our bogey team so i'm prepared to cut Rodgers some slack for this one. I predict a draw and a really poor game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,933 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Villa today and they are awful, but they are our bogey team so i'm prepared to give Rodgers some slack for this one. I predict a draw and a really poor game..

Really? Really?

Against this Villa team with more red cards than goals in the last 6/7 games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Really? Really?

Against this Villa team with more red cards than goals in the last 6/7 games.

Well i have seen us play Villa twice at anfield in the last few years and we lost 1-3 both times so i ain't optimistic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Rodgers vs. Lambert is always interesting

C'mon lads, 3 points would be big!

Well i have seen us play Villa twice at anfield in the last few years and we lost 1-3 both times so i ain't optimistic.

So you could will cut the manager slack for that.

Surely his job is to make the results change to come up with different game plans to compete against a woeful Villa team.

He needs to start showing he can do this if he can't find a way to get results against the Villa's of the world.

We have a better squad of players even with injuries.

Lambert has out tacticed him in the last few games its time for Rodgers to show if he is up to it or not.

Nothing more than a win from the game today should be expected.

We're not playing at Anfield today though...we're usually better at Villa Park.

Villa are shocking atm and we really should be beating them. No excuses.

Sorry,I don't know where the hell that smiley came from or how to get rid of it. I'm on the Kindle and it's acting the maggot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Dont to it again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

kindle? I light fires with that.

• Advertisement

kindle? I light fires with that.

No recession round your place,Harry.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

The leaking of the fcuking team needs to be stopped now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

The leaking of the fcuking team needs to be stopped now!

Or maybe a properly enclosed training facility.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

BORINI goal

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement