Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Translater

Options
  • 30-12-2014 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Looking for a Irish translater for a large website, if anyone knows or can help tks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭AnneSam

creambun wrote: »
    Looking for a Irish translater for a large website, if anyone knows or can help tks

I am fluent?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jujuberry1

I'm fluent in Irish and am almost fully qualified. I'm in my final year of training to be an Irish teacher in NUIG. In first year all students had to take on two extra modules; Irish translation studies was one of mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭pawrick

I've used ling.ie in the past and found them to be prompt with no messing about on any work I sent their way.

The contact details on their web page are up to date even if the page itself is a little lacking in detail.

I've also used eteams.ie for a few different languages not sure if Irish is one of them though but I assume they cover it, again they seemed helpful.

If you are pricing around no harm checking as many as possible for the work to get an idea of the costs involved.

I'm not connected to any translation service just happened to have had the need to use a few from time to time and these were the most recent.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭creambun

Hi all thx for the replies,

I have looked at some of the translation agencies/sites but would prefer a more hands on approach with an individual, once a price is agreed then hoping to start work immediately.

If you don't mind send me a pm (private message) with contact number/email address etc.

Furthermore this translation is for a privately owned government body; my own company is based in Waterford City!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jujuberry1

Pm sent!

• Advertisement
Advertisement