Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Receive email notification of replys

Options
  • 30-12-2014 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I ust to get an email when someone replied to my post on my last account and now I dont, can you set it that I do. Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

This is something you do yourself.

Click on your "User CP" to the left of the Blue Options bar which is underneath where you click to access your PMs.

In Your Control Panel, scroll down to the left and click "Edit Options" under the "Settings & Options" menu. This will bring up bigger boxes in the main body of the browser.

Look for the "Default Thread Subscription Mode" heading under "Messaging & Notification". The default setting is "Do not follow". Change it to whatever you want, which in this case seems to be "Instant email notification".

If you need additional help, please do not hesitate to reply to this post.

-Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement