Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gort na Coiribe academic year 2015/2016

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Contact their office and they'll take bookings from now
    Their website says booking/damage deposit is €300

• Registered Users Posts: 13 nattyy

I was thinking of going there next year too, left it too late to go into student accomodation for first year so feel like i'm missing out! is it any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 74trinity

Hi, have my accomodation booked for here, but now I am wondering if many first years stay here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 yorkie96

74trinity wrote: »
    Hi, have my accomodation booked for here, but now I am wondering if many first years stay here?

I will be in first year too but I just got an email to say that Ive been put on a waiting list :(

• Registered Users Posts: 23 74trinity

yorkie96 wrote: »
    I will be in first year too but I just got an email to say that Ive been put on a waiting list :(

I got an email saying I got my choice of room, and to confirm if I was taking it or not by the 20th. Maybe you will be lucky through cancellations, fingers crossed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Tommybojangles

I got min e through cancellations twice, so theres a chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 yorkie96

Aw cool I wont start panicking yet so!

Advertisement