Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is this the closest thing to a arcade machine type flatpack?

• 30-12-2014 1:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

Hey guys. I've always wanted my own arcade machine.. Something small maybe a bartop.. I have an ouya and would love to build one around it but don't have the tools and skill needed. Is this the closest thing to a flatpack aracde cabinet? Unable to post link but its called the porta pi from the US.

Here its the entire machine inc a Pi. Ideally I'd love a bartop with a screen where I can literary plug in the ouya and pair or land a arcade machine at a decent price.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭Damien King

I really dont like the way that is jointed up, It looks like they are full size controls so i'd have actually used full thickness sides and t molding just to keep the proportions looking good.

Might have a crack at something similar myself once i get the next couple of orders finished

Just my 2 cents

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

Ideally I would like a bartop that i can slot my ouya in and run it. Have the buttons etc hooked up to the ouya via USB ..... But I can't build at all!!! Any ideas on going about getting a bartop suit to an ouya?

DM sent

Can't find but you are now on 50 posts! Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Are you drunk?

Those first few posts could do with some full stops or sentences or something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

You should get down off that high horse edd.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

No selling or offers to sell within the main forum, we have a marketplace for that.
    No using repeat posts to boost post counts.
    No personal abuse or uncivil behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭smliv

1. yes was drunk. 2. Wasn't selling i was offering to give it to him for free. 3. Sorry about the post count thing.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

smliv wrote: »
    1. yes was drunk. 2. Wasn't selling i was offering to give it to him for free. 3. Sorry about the post count thing.

I'm afraid even giving things away needs to be done in the context of the Marketplace.

Advertisement