Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you find out who blocked you on Facebook?

Options
  • 30-12-2014 3:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I met a girl 2 weeks ago and we have been chatting everyday on Facebook since then. Yesterday, I have checked my Facebook and I can no longer see her profile. How do I find out if she blocked me or not?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Maybe she cancelled her profile.

Log out. Search for name through google. If it doesn't come up nobody can see it or she has wiped her profile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭berger89

If you do a FB search and she doesn't come up or if she's not in your friend list…she's gone, sorry

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

whats her facebook name I will look her up

braddun wrote: »
    whats her facebook name I will look her up

Mary Murphy. Knock yourself out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Mary Murphy in my friends list is hot

• Advertisement

kryogen wrote: »
    Mary Murphy in my friends list is hot

That's why she's in the friend's zone :pac: ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

braddun, if you troll here again you'll be banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭doubie

Thanks for the suggestion guys. I managed to find out by myself. Actually, when you are suspecting that someone has blocked you on Facebook, head over to your Facebook inbox, click on Actions> Report Abuse/Spam > Report Conversation. A new window will pop-up,

If in case you have been blocked, you will see "blocked" next to the person's name. See screenshot below:

who-deleted-you-on-Facebook.jpg

I just hope Facebook does not find out about this loophole. :cool:

Apparently, there are other methods that can help you distinguish between a block and a disabled account:
    http://darktips.com/how-to-tell-who-blocked-people-you-me-on-facebook/

Advertisement