Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't transfer to DualSaver on 365Online

Options
  • 30-12-2014 1:59pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭

How can I make a lump sum transfer from my current account to my dual saver account without going into a branch? Both are set up on 365online but the deposit account does not appear as a possible payment destination, nor can I add it as a beneficiary.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Red Alert wrote: »
    How can I make a lump sum transfer from my current account to my dual saver account without going into a branch? Both are set up on 365online but the deposit account does not appear as a possible payment destination, nor can I add it as a beneficiary.
    Hi Red Alert,

Many thanks for posting.

It is not possible to add a Dual Saver account as a payee on Bank of Ireland 365 Online. Payments to the regular savings balance are by monthly direct debit only. Transfers to the lump sum balance can be made in-branch. Details on the account can be found here

Thanks

Billy

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Just wondering if the 365 online saver is able to do online lump sump transfers (as well as regular savings)?  I may be making a number of lump sum transfers in the next while and would rather not have to visit the branch each time. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Red Alert wrote: »
    Just wondering if the 365 online saver is able to do online lump sump transfers (as well as regular savings)?  I may be making a number of lump sum transfers in the next while and would rather not have to visit the branch each time. 
    Hi Red Alert,

Thanks for your post.

It is only possible to pay into a 365 Online Deposit account by a direct debit payment and not by a lump sum. You can certainly increase the amount of this direct debit. To change your direct debit amount, you can send a secure message on Bank of Ireland 365 Online and advise what amount you wish to increase this to. Alternatively you can call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 to increase your direct debit.

Please let us know if you need help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement