Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Turrican NTSC Snes + Adaptor

Options
  • 30-12-2014 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

Super Turrican for Snes.

NTSC Cart + Adaptor

Cart/label is in great condition. Both tested and work.

Asking price: €45 for both posted. Paypal accepted. Also interested in SNES game trades.

Open to offers. Will also sell separately.

111i9o6.jpg

316k9ef.jpg

317i59z.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

How much for Super Turrican on its lonesome?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    How much for Super Turrican on its lonesome?

€37 posted?

Open to offers of course :)

Will sell both for €40 posted or Turrican on it's own for €32 posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

I'll take both if Ciderman doesn't want it :) I was a huge turrican fan on the amiga and never got to try the console versions .

LongZ wrote: »
    I'll take both if Ciderman doesn't want it :) I was a huge turrican fan on the amiga and never got to try the console versions .

The Amiga games were great alright. It's yours if Ciderman doesn't want it.

I have it up on adverts too and I told someone there I'd post both for €35 so would do that here too of course, only fair.

• Advertisement

Can post this out tomorrow for whoever wants it. Looking to make some room.

€35 for both Longz, if you still want to take them :)

sure I''m good with that. what about Ciderman though ? he was first

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

He blew all his money on PS4 stuff:)

Again:o

:pac:

Not sure if he's interested or not anymore. Monkeykube may have explained why :P.

It's yours unless Ciderman lets me know otherwise :)

oh the suspense is killing me :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Just a suggestion which might be in the interests of adopting it as a policy (to benefit everyone), but perhaps if we took a leaf out of the Adverts book & only class actual offers as something that puts you 'in line' for the item?

Myrddin wrote: »
    Just a suggestion which might be in the interests of adopting it as a policy (to benefit everyone), but perhaps if we took a leaf out of the Adverts book & only class actual offers as something that puts you 'in line' for the item?

I think it's a good idea. I was unsure how to phrase responses because I didn't wanna piss off Ciderman by selling it, as he had 'inquired' first, so I think the offer idea is a good one.

Is Longz offer ok to accept then?

Mods , can you help on this ? not sure what to do here

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

The New Charter will be clear in a situation like this, hope to have it up this week.

I think in this case since Ciderman hasnt posted on the thread in a week that he might not want it? Maybe as a once off until the new charter is up send him a quick pm and ask him if he is still interested and if so reply on thread today. Just to be fair to Cidey.

But in the new charter, you must make an Offer to be considered "in line", any posts that dont have an offer stated will not put you 1st position etc for an item.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I say we strip to the waist and fight to the death, I will be Kirk for the purposes of this fight, you will be a guy in a red shirt.
    I shall be armed with a phaser, while you will have a sharpened piece of mango.
    May the best man not wearing a red shirt win!

Never had 2 guys fight over my turrican before.

Will accept your offer so Longz, will PM you there to swap details.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement