Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer Money: Credit Card to Current Account

Options
  • 30-12-2014 5:14pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I would like to transfer money to my credit card from the current account

I can do it through internet banking but I was wondering are there any charges for this. I presume not as my account is in credit/I have a positive balance (I'm not sure of the correct term)

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,437 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

It depends on which bank you're with, check their schedule of charges which you should be able to find on their website. It will count as an electronic transaction.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 250 ✭✭innthe

coylemj wrote: »
    It depends on which bank you're with, check their schedule of charges which you should be able to find on their website. It will count as an electronic transaction.

Bank of ireland 365 online, im at www.365online.com but it doesnt seem to let me transfer to the credit card there's no option for it in payee "to account"

Advertisement