Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worth a shot....

• 30-12-2014 6:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

Unusual request but here goes...

Does anyone know of any business or property owner/manager in limerick that would have some space available for vehicle storage for a local limerick charity

Large secure yard used by a bus or truck company for example or anything similar.... any have any contacts with any large vacant warehouse owners or indeed any contacts with any large multinationals

Insurance would be covered by ourselves of course. We would be able to offer some financial contributions in return.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Fries-With-That

Unusual request but here goes...

Does anyone know of any business or property owner/manager in limerick that would have some space available for vehicle storage for a local limerick charity

Large secure yard used by a bus or truck company for example or anything similar.... any have any contacts with any large vacant warehouse owners or indeed any contacts with any large multinationals

Insurance would be covered by ourselves of course. We would be able to offer some financial contributions in return.

you could try cosgroves oil depot ( Dublin rd Gooig area)
    if that's not to far outside the city.
    I know they have rented parking for storage in the past.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

you could try cosgroves oil depot ( Dublin rd Gooig area)
    if that's not to far outside the city.
    I know they have rented parking for storage in the past.

Cheers I'll pass on that info...

Any other suggestions welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

How Many Cars?

try Autoxpress.ie on Dock rd.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

It would probably be 2 large vans...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I think adverts would be a better place for this type of request, specifically the Wanted section.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement