Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chelsea on 1.1.15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,957 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

There's an old Indian saying, journey of a thousand miles,long way to go .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Charliebull

Can I open my eyes yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭AntrimGlens

Happy news years pressie... Get in my son. Kick on from this now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Charliebull

Mourinho making snide remarks about ref as usual, what a muppet, take it like a man you clown

Also what's this about number of games they have played, have we not too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

I'm in heaven!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Well played today lads, we were second best all over the pitch. Kane is some player, also Chadli was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Totally off mate.

Didn't sneak a win. Fooking battered them.

We sure did! The 3 goals flattered them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I'm ashamed to say I had a few quid on Chelsea -1 and -2 goals today. Never so happy to loose money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

10390392_10102124654597029_2526696012088758622_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

What a win, CHEL53A............

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Jesus... Game was on at the worst time for me but wish I got up for it... What a result and week. Unbelievable.

1979553_881800948520290_3684196335120648737_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Mourinho making snide remarks about ref as usual, what a muppet, take it like a man you clown

Clever by him, he takes the attention away from the fact his team have had two bad games in a row and his defense was opened up today. Their form has dipped over the last while, and city still getting results even without aguero.

Great result.

mushykeogh wrote: »
    Clever by him, he takes the attention away from the fact his team have had two bad games in a row and his defense was opened up today. Their form has dipped over the last while, and city still getting results even without aguero.

Great result.

Agreed. A bit like Fergie he's a master of deflecting. He knows that if you concede 5 in any game you're not gonna get anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

I think most people read through that these days though. It was entertaining when he first came to england but now its same old mourinho.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Tottenham Hotspur 5. Cnuts. 3 ❤️❤️❤️❤️

10897034_10153024314429669_8321214117827760969_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

tom1ie wrote: »
    Our next 3 games
    Crystal palace
    Sunderland
    West brom
    All winnable
    Top 4s in sight!

Both Palace & WBA will be playing us under their new manager, not the best time to be playing a team me thinks. If we do pick up 9 points though, definitely have to be considered for top top 4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

First up on MOTD, watching and recording :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Went over to United game and stayed with Cousins ( Spurs Fans ) to go to the Lane today.

Before the Match the was a feeling of "we can do these today"

Even when Chelski scored first, you could feel the crowd knew we would score.

Then when we equalised the feeling grew that no way we were loosing OR drawing.

Two small moans would be Fazio....Learn to lump it, Lad.
    Walker Don't get get too far ahead of the ball, You are supposed to be a Right Full Back.

Chad, Arry,Erik, Bentaleb, Verts and Lloris were outstanding.

Rose scored a goal :eek:.......made me spill my drink....fecker :D

It's a long time since I heard the Lane Rocking like it did today.

Long may it continue :p

:pac: COYS

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=641189472657537&set=p.641189472657537&type=1

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement

MOTD was crap, cut the match down to 5 mins, gave more time to the Mourinho interview and cut out the bit where Cahill kicked Kane in the back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

MOTD was crap, cut the match down to 5 mins, gave more time to the Mourinho interview and cut out the bit where Cahill kicked Kane in the back

I was disappointed with this, and the lack of talk over the yellows Cahill should have got, but whatever, the score remains the same

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

What a game and what a result

Jose is embarrassing himself thinking verts handball was a penalty , it clearly was not. Vert is outstanding , where has this guy come from ? Effort / attitude / skill he has it all now all of a sudden

Every player from start to finish was class except for walker , he is coming back from bad injury though so give him time

To see Chadli race forward when he saw eriksen with the ball for our second goal was a sight to see . He just thought "I'm going to score or burst a gut trying "

Dembele was great I thiught , so strong and didn't give matic a sniff

Make no mistake lads , even aside from the goals , everything that is good about us in the last few weeks is down to Kane. His effort has inspired the rest , his attitude has galvanised the squad , his goals have changed our season and I tip my hat to this guy .

Imagine seeing adebayour in this team , never again hopefully

• Registered Users Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭DeanAustin

tom1ie wrote: »
    Our next 3 games
    Crystal palace
    Sunderland
    West brom
    All winnable
    Top 4s in sight!

I wouldn't bank on it. Football is rarely that straightforward.

Even if we lost all three, which we won't, we need to stick with and believe in Poch. Some of the stuff being posted about him earlier in the season was embarrassing.

DeanAustin wrote: »
    I wouldn't bank on it. Football is rarely that straightforward.

Even if we lost all three, which we won't, we need to stick with and believe in Poch. Some of the stuff being posted about him earlier in the season was embarrassing.

Yeah, we are still in transition and have a long way to go, we need to back him and give him time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭celt262

mickman wrote: »
    Imagine seeing adebayour in this team , never again hopefully

I though that yesterday the disappearance of him and emergence of the youngsters have really changed the attitude of the team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

Wow what a result I knew from that night in portugal Kane and Chadli would become great players!
    But we owe this to one man Harry Kane he was absolutely sensational his two goals were top class.

It's funny seeing Mou cry and complain Sam Allardyce had one thing right and it's that he can't take it when things go against him delighted to get such an amazing result against that smug bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭slegs

Still buzzing. Was like the great nights of a few years ago in ECL with Bale at his peak

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Can't really have asked for a much better busy xmas fixture list. Well done lads, well done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

this could easily be 3 or 4 nil defeat if Lloris is left as exposed as he has been previously and they have Costa in any kind of form. the way we are playing at the moment we are scrapping through games and unfortunately its only a matter of time before someone gets 3 or 4 past us, and I feel chelsea will be the one tomorrow. Id take a point all day.

CORRECT !!!!:D

Advertisement