Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill - Arrears question

Options
  • 30-12-2014 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I pay 70 euro a month towards my bill and generally this is enough to ensure I don't fall into arrears.  Unfortunately I seem to have gotten an extra large bill (prob due to estimates).  My bill is currently 223 euro of which I have paid 100.  I intend to have this paid in full by the end of January, once I am paid.  My concern is that you may cut me off in the meantime.  What do I need to do to ensure that this does not happen between now and the end of January?  Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Tiger12,

Thank you for your post. Our credit terms are 14 days from the date of issue of the bill, but in the case where a customer needs more time we can set up a one off payment plan for the balance as long as it will be cleared before the next bill is issued. 

We would be happy to look into this on Boards for you. Please send us a private message confirming you're the account holder, your address, your account number and your contact number or date of birth.

Regards, 
    Aoife 

Advertisement