Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back to South East Asia...

• 30-12-2014 8:48pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭

So a change in my employment circumstances means I'll be able to do some travelling from the beginning of August for about 6 or 7 months. I'd love to go back to South East Asia for most of that time and hopefully spend about a month in Australia on my way home. ( I was there last Feb and didn't spend nowhere enough time!)

I'd love some suggestions about places to visit, I've already been to Bangkok and Koh Samui so that's the Thailand box checked! Any good ideas on where to start from would also be appreciated too!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,475 ✭✭✭✭cson

Bangkok and Samui is far from the Thailand box checked off mate.

Krabi, Chiang Mai, Phi Phi, Railay, Tao, Phangan, Pai... there's a lot to see in Thailand.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

The Philippines is definitely worth a visit.

Advertisement