Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baking something with leftover yoghurt

Options
  • 30-12-2014 9:06pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've got some pots of yoghurt approaching their end of life and don't fancy eating them. Any ideas on what to bake with them? (they're strawberry flavour and toffee flavour, so cooking isn't really a goer).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭janmaree

I often use old yogurts in muffins, I make spicy banana muffins that call for natural yogurt but I've used every flavour going in the recipe and they turn out fine. A good all round muffin recipe could be adapted easily to use them up, just a thought.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

a lot of people make brown bread but I find it too dry

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭janmaree

Well I make the porridge bread recipe using natural yogurt and it's lovely but I think strawberry and toffee might be a tad strange! Mind you,.............

Advertisement