Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vain Glory

• 30-12-2014 8:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Has anyone tried Vain Glory on iOS tablet/phone yet?

Very surprised at how well it plays considering it's only on a tablet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Tweej

Been having great fun on my iPad mini. Really enjoy it, and far far better than Fates Forever (the other tablet MOBA)

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Tweej

To get the ball rolling, a new hero was released last week, as well as another new update.

Really enjoying it, I occasionally get a bit too much lag, but I think that's on my end rather than the game.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Did they fix the balancing on it since launch?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Sucellus12

I think the balancing has been mostly fixed. Koshka was unplayable for a while. You just had to build her tanky and she was class.
    Krul is much better now which is great cos I liked playing him but started to get slaughtered.
    I like to play Ringo, koshka and krul. Also Catherine who I play quite often to balance up the team. Haven't played the new character. He looked savage in the release clips.

I haven't played any Mobas before but this crowd seem to be doing an amazing job. They've made it perfect for the tablet. I think it's on android as well now. I play on my iPad mini, haven't tried it on my phone but I think it would be too small.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 vonmark954

Played on android. And it is one of my favorite game.

• Advertisement
Advertisement