Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shoulder Routine

• 31-12-2014 1:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I came across a very good video on an all round shoulder routine, think it was posted by someone posting here and cn't seem to find it...

It was a routine that was used as a warm up before heavy lifts on shoulder and chest day...

Just wondering if anyone who posted it, or may be able to point me in the direction of another video/routine that is good for shoulders, heading back after a serious spell of lazyness and need to keep my shoulders intact

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭dor843088

Hey all,

I came across a very good video on an all round shoulder routine, think it was posted by someone posting here and cn't seem to find it...

It was a routine that was used as a warm up before heavy lifts on shoulder and chest day...

Just wondering if anyone who posted it, or may be able to point me in the direction of another video/routine that is good for shoulders, heading back after a serious spell of lazyness and need to keep my shoulders intact

Bryce Lewis has a very in depth upper body warm up routine on his youtube channel. I just do two movements before benching , shoulder dislocates and face pulls both with a band and around 20-30 reps each. Gets the shoulders warmed up nicely and doesn't take long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Omar Isuf has some good shoulder mobility videos, https://www.google.ie/#q=omarisuf+shoulder+mobility

Advertisement