Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electronic Experimental "Low End" NEW NIGHT (WARP, BRAINFEEDER, NINJA) DJS WANTED...

Options
  • 31-12-2014 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

NEW LOW END BASS EXPERIMENTAL NIGHT / MARCH 2015 / DJS OR VDJS WANTED

Hey people this is my first time dealing with a post along the lines of this so bare with me if I don't get to the point straight away!
    I played a gig in Sweeneys a few weeks ago, and since then I have the itch to go out and perform more and more...

I have noticed a lot of nights and promoters mainly deal with techno 4x4 style gigs (District8, Hidden Agenda, Bedlam) and I really do appreciate and love those nights, yet still I would love a night along the lines of a "LOW END THEORY"....

Electronic/Experimental/HipHop/Grime/Bass
    Which is why I wanna set up a night of everything inbetween, DnB /Jungle/Ambient interests also appreciated!

Artists___
    FLYLO, SQUAREPUSHER, THROWING SNOW, TEEBS, CLARK, GASLAMP KILLER, LAPALUX, AKKORD, SPECIAL REQUEST, 18+, BONOBO, GOLD PANDA, DELS, DAEDELUS, DARKSTAR, ZOMBY, THE BUG, MDSLKTR, MACHINEDRUM, PLAID, BOARDS OF CANADA, APHEX, OBJEKT, SLACKK, MUMDANCE, OM UNIT, FAULTY DL, DORIAN CONCEPT, ACTRESS etc etc...
    Labels___
    BRAINFEEDER, ALPHA PUP, WARP RECORDS, NINJA TUNE, HOUNDSTOOTH, MONKEYTOWN, LUCKY ME etc...

Details on Myself
    "Scavenger"
    facebook.com/scavengersessions
    scavengersessions.tumblr.com
    mixcloud.com/scavengersessions (mixes)

Details on people / Podcast show dedicated to "Low End Music" involved in participation for the night
    facebook.com/QuintessentialRhythms
    mixcloud.com/quintessentialrhythms

Anybody who is interested in playing or participation of the night, P.M me or post below!
    I hope to get the ball rolling proper soon and anybody who is keen to take part with me on this by all means!

Cheers folks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

Story man, thats pretty much the exact vibe of my night DRANK.

Doing our first birthday party on the 17th of January in Pacinos on Suffolk street.

Grime / Footwork / Jungle / Ghettotech / Garage / D&B

https://www.facebook.com/events/750189698362959

Drop down and say hello!

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Sham Squire

Alright lads. Don't know how I missed DRANK until now Steve, I even follow you on twitter. Would be right up my alley. Barring any serious incidents I'll be down on the 17th.

As for the Low End Theory night, I'd be well up for playing at it. I'll drop you a PM now. I'm more musician than dj (not a dj at all actually) so I'd be bringing laptop and gadgets to play with. Would that be a goer?

Some of my stuff here:
    www.soundcloud.com/kingtortoise
    And a video:
    http://vimeo.com/114863135

• Registered Users Posts: 10 matthewbyrne7

Hey guys holy **** sorry for the late reply for only noticing this now, I only discovered these posts now, and actually promo'ed the hell outta my event from the get-go since this morning, I managed to swing Grand Social (a killer prob to fill for mine but I'll try!) I will link you to everything now!...

I will definitely attend Drank no doubt and I can't believe I haven't discovered this golden event yet!

Advertisement