Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Statement

Options
  • 31-12-2014 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I need an up to date statement for my account by next Monday. I am registered for estatements. If I apply for the statement on 365 self service by mid day, will I be able to get my statement on time?

I opened my account in last October but till date I have not received any estatement . Are they issued monthly or quarterly? 

Thanks,
    Sohini

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi sohini, 

Thank you for getting in contact and welcome to Boards.ie. 

You can order an up to date statement by calling Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 / 00353 1404 4000 and selecting option 1, option 5 and finally option 1 via the self service menu. If this is requested before 3.30pm on a working day, it will produce over night and be available for you to download via eStatement the following working day. 

As statement frequency is account specific, please call BOI Direct where a representative will be more than happy to confirm the status on your account and change this if required. 

We hope this helps and if there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement