Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CEX UK

Options
  • 31-12-2014 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has had any joy ordering off the UK site. There is an item I want on the UK site that I can't find on the Irish site.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jsn.mcclintock

Just wondering if anyone has had any joy ordering off the UK site. There is an item I want on the UK site that I can't find on the Irish site.

Yeah I ordered off there a few times, simple enough process. I can't remember if they deliver to ROI though as I just used my cousins address up the north for the cheaper postage. You could use Parcel Motel if they only deliver to the UK though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

They wanted an english mobile number I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 jsn.mcclintock

They wanted an english mobile number I think.

I think I used my Irish number but I had to pay with PayPal as my card details didn't match the delivery address

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

I think I used my Irish number but I had to pay with PayPal as my card details didn't match the delivery address

Thanks for answering. I guess things have changed, entered my number and it told it was not a valid UK number.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

just use Parcel motels number.

• Advertisement
Advertisement