Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Energie Fitness

Options
  • 31-12-2014 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you are in Energie fitness Newbridge. What do you think of it?, also how much is it to join?, it doesn't say on their web site. I was a member there when it was Jackie Skelly's. I left because of poor hygiene & they where letting young kids use weight machine's also never a member of staff on the the floor. Has any of this improved?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

I had a look about a year and half ago and they were very coy about pricing - seems they have almost as many packages as VHI have health plans and do the hard sell to sign you up to a long term contract with onerous cancellation conditions. They also refused to give me a price-list.

I went to the keadeen afterwards and they had price lists in the counter and a 3 month trial period for €150. They didn't hard sell and they have a simple cancellation policy - once you cancel you stop paying that month.

I'm still a member and enjoy it - more of a club feel and no kids allowed after 6pm in the pool and not allowed at anytime into the gym area.

Advertisement