Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this product ok ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,450 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

If it supports b/g/n Wi-Fi (which the tech specs claim it does) then it will work anywhere in the world. Just be aware that a tablet needs plenty of juice to charge so don't rely on a phone charger or a USB port on a laptop to charge it when on holidays, you will need the charger that came with the tablet.

Be careful with the colour if ordering by mail order - that model you're linking to is 'golden brown' which I would want to see in my hand before buying.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Or if I was travelling myself, to another EU country? would it be ok?

Yeah - It will work anywhere in the EU as the voltage is the same. Plug adapter would be needed obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Spirogyra

Is an Ipad or Ipad mini worth the extra then? reviews all look a bit dodgy tbh....

• Registered Users Posts: 25,450 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Spirogyra wrote: »
    Is an Ipad or Ipad mini worth the extra then? reviews all look a bit dodgy tbh....

If you're prepared to pay the hefty premium, yes. The Apple screen will be vastly superior to a cheap Android tablet. Why don't you go to a Currys store and look at the tablets - they have lots of them on display in Carrickmines.

Advertisement