Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faulty CD Drive xbox360

Options
  • 31-12-2014 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

i have a faulty CD drive so any handy tips on fixing it..drive will not eject
    tried the paper clip but its a bit awkward
    or is there any shop in limerick area that repairs them.. not a big player so not willing to spend too much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mickoc

Just open it up and figet around with a few things. Plenty of videos on you tube on how to fix the issue. I had the same problem and just opened it up. I think you may need a special screw driver. Dont be afraid of opening it and just be careful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Is it one of the fat 360's???? I have one with the same problem that I haven't used much since I got a slim one but what worked for me was to always leave a disc in the tray. Always opens on the 1st press of the button.

My issue was it tried to open and immediately shut again when you press the button.

Advertisement