Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kill/Death ratio.

• 31-12-2014 6:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭

Does anyone pay any attention to theirs? I started out on the 360 when the game came out 1st and never shot other players unless they attacked me, I thought it was bad form, I was at 0.4.

I decided we're all meant to be gangsters so started actively hunted other players. I got it up to over 2. I gave up on the game around Feb or so and only started again now when I got my PS4 for Christmas. It's at 1.26 now but I'm only going after people with a bounty or that come after me. I'm only a level 38 so it's not a good idea to attack many people anyway.

Is it something that bothers people or do you totally ignore it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

RonanP77 wrote: »
    Does anyone pay any attention to theirs? I started out on the 360 when the game came out 1st and never shot other players unless they attacked me, I thought it was bad form, I was at 0.4.

I decided we're all meant to be gangsters so started actively hunted other players. I got it up to over 2. I gave up on the game around Feb or so and only started again now when I got my PS4 for Christmas. It's at 1.26 now but I'm only going after people with a bounty or that come after me. I'm only a level 38 so it's not a good idea to attack many people anyway.

Is it something that bothers people or do you totally ignore it?

Don't think it means anything. Much like the win loss ratio when racing

Advertisement