Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghosting on ps3 contollers

Options
  • 31-12-2014 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I had 4 ps3 controllers with no problems for almost 3 years but then about 4 months ago, the first started acting as if the right analog stick was constantly pushed up, then a week ago two of the others started doing random button presses as I was playing, within 2 days of each other.

Any potential solutions for this or should I just give up on them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

RedXIV wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I had 4 ps3 controllers with no problems for almost 3 years but then about 4 months ago, the first started acting as if the right analog stick was constantly pushed up, then a week ago two of the others started doing random button presses as I was playing, within 2 days of each other.

Any potential solutions for this or should I just give up on them?

I have one that has the stick pushed up, just needs replacement, has had some hammering over time.

Advertisement