Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mix Tape - Vicar St - NYE - Setlist?

Options
  • 01-01-2015 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭

Hey guys was anyone at the vicar st gig last night called Mix Tape?

Bunch of artists singing bunch of covers and their own stuff to. Great night, absolutely amazing! But would love to get a set list so I can bask in my NYE joy over the next few days.

Any ideas where one might obtain said setlist?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭horseburger

Skinfull wrote: »
    Hey guys was anyone at the vicar st gig last night called Mix Tape?

Bunch of artists singing bunch of covers and their own stuff to. Great night, absolutely amazing! But would love to get a set list so I can bask in my NYE joy over the next few days.

Any ideas where one might obtain said setlist?

If you contact Aiken Promotions they might be able to get you a copy of the setlist, or maybe they could see if one of the sound engineers has a copy and perhaps they could send you a copy?

Usually at the sound desk, there's a typed print out and it is often possible to get one at the end of the gig from the sound desk, or one of the setlists that are on the stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

I live nearby in D8 and was considering this gig as a good alternative to hitting an overcrowded pub in town but I didn't go in the end up. It's seems to be on every year, what kind of crowd does it attract & would you recommend it for a good NYE night?

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭bkrangle

lc180 wrote: »
    I live nearby in D8 and was considering this gig as a good alternative to hitting an overcrowded pub in town but I didn't go in the end up. It's seems to be on every year, what kind of crowd does it attract & would you recommend it for a good NYE night?

I've been at it the last two years and had a great time on both occasions. The crowd is a bit of a mix of age groups but everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. The various artists all really seem to enjoy it too.......would imagine there's a serious session going on backstage!

Advertisement