Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trad Guitar player wanted

Options
  • 01-01-2015 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Singer looking for guitar player to play trad sessions in Dublin area, please PM.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Sorry but I had to remove your phone number as they aren't allowed on Boards. Have changed it for people to send you a private message here instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭glord

im a trad guitar player .Send me a pm

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

glord PM me if you need the OP's mobile number, I had to remove it but have it here if you need it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 barrry100

oreillv4 wrote: »
    Singer looking for guitar player to play trad sessions in Dublin area, please PM.

Hi you still looking for a guitar player cheers

Advertisement