Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible cup final

Options
  • 01-01-2015 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭

Lads with a bit if luck we will make cup final, I am not being cocky jus trying to be organised and will take a chance on cheap flights, what date is match
    Was going to bring my 6 year old, what are the chances of getting tickets, still have a few contacts in London

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Final is on Sunday 1st March. As regards tickets it often harder to pick up League Cup final ones than FA Cup ones. The clubs get a way bigger allocation for the league cup final than they would in FA cup. So that means a lot less floating around amongst the non committed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Jaysus don't be putting the mockers on us lads

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Charliebull

Hatch99 wrote: »

I know but I can't go spur of moment

Hatch99 wrote: »

Stop it! If there's a fcuk up against Shefield Utd it won't be Charliebull or my fault :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I was thinking of flying over and back on the day and soak in the atmosphere then go on the beer of I can't find ticket. Would you be paying crazy money outside?

• Advertisement

ziedth wrote: »
    I was thinking of flying over and back on the day and soak in the atmosphere then go on the beer of I can't find ticket. Would you be paying crazy money outside?

Had a ticket in 2008 and a friend of mine who didn't ended up paying £550 for 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Ha, screw that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Beat QPR 3 nil today. Would love to finish the tie off in the first leg.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Can we now say "I hope we get Chelsea in the final"? Or is that completely jinxing it?? :D:D:D

Advertisement