Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't log in to 365 online

Options
  • 01-01-2015 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

Hi,

I've been trying to log into the 365 online system this afternoon and it won't let me for some reason! It doesn't say that I've entered my credentials incorrectly or anything, when I enter my info and go to log in it's like the page just refreshes and I've to put it in again! It also alternates between asking me to enter the last phone digits of my contact number and my date of birth sometimes. I'm certain that my info is correct and as I've said, there isn't even an error message each time I try to log in. Is the system down at the moment, or do you have any idea why this might be happening?

Best wishes :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi,

I've been trying to log into the 365 online system this afternoon and it won't let me for some reason! It doesn't say that I've entered my credentials incorrectly or anything, when I enter my info and go to log in it's like the page just refreshes and I've to put it in again! It also alternates between asking me to enter the last phone digits of my contact number and my date of birth sometimes. I'm certain that my info is correct and as I've said, there isn't even an error message each time I try to log in. Is the system down at the moment, or do you have any idea why this might be happening?

Best wishes :)
    Hi DuchessduJour,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.

Sorry to hear that you were unable to log in to Bank of Ireland 365 Online. We are aware that there were slow response times for some users however you should now be able to log in to your account.
    If you continue to experience difficulty logging in, please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to go through some trouble shooting with you. Our representatives are available 8am to midnight Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭DuchessduJour

Thanks so much, it's working perfectly now :)

Advertisement